Christian Eriksen

FCBfan22

Eriksen on the right would work with Semedo or any defensively competent fullback as RB. With Bob, he would need to fill in at RB (what Vidal was doing yesterday and Raki before) and I think he isn't capable of that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Norwegians are basically better looking and more cultured Danes that don't sound fucked up when they speak their language.

Prove me wrong. :coffee:

FC B

Press say he constantly refused offers of extension which would make other clubs more interested in buying him since Spurs now have to consider selling him at a reasonable price, not 250 mill as it was rumoured.

Zidane82

He'd certainly be a big improvement on Rakitic if he played right side midfield... wouldn't pay more than 70 million though ...

Messi983

Depends on what other interested clubs are willing to pay.

According to that AS article posted above Madrid was hoping to get Eriksen for a fee between 56-84M (probably closer to 84).

Chelsea, United, Bayern and Juventus are also said to be interested. Bayern is supposed to invest a lot of money this summer to rebuild their team so it's possible their interest in Eriksen is genuine but I still have hard time to believe they will go into a bidding war. Levy would probably prefer not to sell inside the EPL but could definitely use Chelsea or United interest to drive up Eriksen's price. And Juve is desperate to win the CL so they could be the ones who would pay the most. I think their main midfield target will be Isco but if Solari won't stay then next RM coach could decide to keep him.

Anyway, it's still only January and a lot can happen over the next 5-6 months.

Home of Barca Fans