Christian Eriksen

serghei

When Madrid is stacked in midfield with the likes of Isco, Kroos and others, we really need to pick up the best players in this position. It's what they did when we were fully booked with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, and then Cesc.

When one of Barca and Madrid is filled in a position and the rival is not, that rival become the main draw, especially considering that it's tough for world class players to move between teams inside the PL at this point, and that the likes of PSG are playing in a joke league that no sane player wants to waste his prime years in.

If we get Griezmann and Eriksen we would become favorites to win the CL next season.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

I’ve been following him pretty closely. I was hesitant at first but he is quality. He seems to favor the right side of the midfield. He’s the creator at spurs and I really like his long shots. Not sure what the setup would have to be to incorporate him into the team. A Coutinho-Busi-Eriksen midfield might get overrun defensively but would be pretty fucking awesome going forward.

Ripsta

I’ve been following him pretty closely. I was hesitant at first but he is quality. He seems to favor the right side of the midfield. He’s the creator at spurs and I really like his long shots. Not sure what the setup would have to be to incorporate him into the team. A Coutinho-Busi-Eriksen midfield might get overrun defensively but would be pretty fucking awesome going forward.

You could have said the same of Iniesta-Busquets-Xavi, I think Eriksen would be a great replacement for Rakitic, would prefer him to Veratti.

FCBfan22

Well, Eriksen isn't exactly weak. He is the same height as Umtiti(!) and pretty strong. He won 90% of aerial duels yesterday...

soul24rage

it would be sick to see a line up of this (based on the few matches I've seen on Arthur)

4-3-3

Defence- Arthur, Busquests, Eriksen - Coutinho, Messi, Dembele

raki

it would be sick to see a line up of this (based on the few matches I've seen on Arthur)

4-3-3

Defence- Arthur, Busquests, Eriksen - Coutinho, Messi, Dembele

???

Arthur has to prove himself. We dont even know when he arrives. lol

Rakitic will start.

Suarez remains in the middle.

I would love to have Eriksen but it´s gonna be expensive. Pass on Griezmann?

soul24rage

???

Arthur has to prove himself. We dont even know when he arrives. lol

Rakitic will start.

Suarez remains in the middle.

I would love to have Eriksen but it´s gonna be expensive. Pass on Griezmann?

of course arthur has to prove himself, i was just stating my fantasy line up (it may never happen). Midfield is more of an issue than forward so I prefer to buy eriksen than griezmann.

Home of Barca Fans