Christian Eriksen

D

DanishCulé

Without a doubt. He's probably the greatest midfield talent at this time. He has the magic touch, good passing and speed. He also said to the Danish press that it's an honor for him to be linked with Barca. Laudrup is his idol.

Butaan4barca

Without a doubt. He's probably the greatest midfield talent at this time. He has the magic touch, good passing and speed. He also said to the Danish press that it's an honor for him to be linked with Barca. Laudrup is his idol.

of all the players we are linked with, i like him the most. He will definitely end up in one of the big dogs of europe. I don't c him coming to Barca. Nevertheless having said that, if barca is looking for "buy" option over the "make" option as a long term replacement for Xavi, and we claim, buying febregas will not hinder thiago's progress, i say we count eriksen as a substitute buying option for Fabregas, and my vote will go to eriksen. :cool:

Koma

This kid is the real deal. So much better then Thiago, has certain maturity and composure that Barca wonderkid is lacking. Could see him among the best players in the world in couple of years.

D

DanishCulé

Yup. The Danish youngsters - Christian Eriksen and Nicolai Boilesen - are in the starting line-up. I expect a very offensiv Ajax team.

iookram

Hey DanishCulé...

Off topic but do you have any opinion on Viktor Fischer? I heard that he's joining Ajax.

Seems like Denmark have a good future. Off the top my head - Zanka, Boilesen, Eriksen, Fischer, Zohore.

D

DanishCulé

He's definitely one of the greatest talent in Danish football. He's only 16 y.o. and will join Ajax in the next season. I expect a lot from him. De Boer was very happy after the signing and said to the press that he'll play for the first team next season.

Many other top clubs showed their interest for him - but he chose Ajax in the end. The price tell us everything about him. Ajax paid about 2M for him - 0.5M more than Christian.

Yup. We've many talents. And don't forget Frederik Sørensen from Juventus ;).

Last edited:
D

DanishCulé

Team off the season in the Eredivisie
Maarten Stekelenburg, Ajax

Gregory van der Wiel, Ajax
Stefan de Vrij, Feyenoord
Jan Vertonghen, Ajax
Fredrik Stenman, Groningen

Jens Toornstra, ADO Den Haag
Christian Eriksen, Ajax
Theo Janssen, Twente

Wesley Verhoek, ADO Den Haag
Luuk de Jong, Twente
Balázs Dzsudzsák, PSV

dalitis8

Banned
Hey DanishCulé...

Off topic but do you have any opinion on Viktor Fischer? I heard that he's joining Ajax.

Seems like Denmark have a good future. Off the top my head - Zanka, Boilesen, Eriksen, Fischer, Zohore.

Good to see Europeans doing well, the whole continent is growing soft and stale ffs...

Marc

Very VERY good player. For me he is among top 3 prospects in Europe right now. He is so calm and composed when he is making plays and building actions of his team. I love his creativity, passing, dribling. In my modest opinion, he would be a perfect player for Barcelona. Also, I love Scandinavian players and that is a + for him to. :)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
While watching both clips I came to the conclusion that I should really start watching the Dutch League again.

By the looks of it, there's heaps of young talent and the competition seems exciting as well.

Home of Barca Fans