User Tag List

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post

It's well known that Eriksen is a flat track bully who shines against the weaker teams and when his team is on top .
    yeah, about that...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is not a flashy player and therefore a bit underrated compared to other world-class midfielders.
    The choice between getting him and getting Coutinho is hard, and they are not the same kind of player.
    But people who say that he wouldn't make it here haven't seen him play a lot - he clearly has the qualities to play for Barcelona.

A 28 year old Eriksen on a free sounds quite appealing, tbh, and to give 2 more years at his peak to Tottenham should make Spurs-fans grateful if it happens.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    amazingly good.. Would take him over coutinho because Eriksson is a proper world class CM whereas the former can hardly be classified as a midfielder.
    Eriksen is AM not CM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Looks like Iniesta. Similar build and similar future hair..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the usual agent/press bullshit, but after his agent's comment about being flattered when Real, Barça and Man Utd show interest, I wonder if he's gearing up to whoring Eriksen off when summer comes around.
    After Coutinho, we're pretty much out of the question, and Real are still stacked in midfield, even though I could see him being a sound replacement for Modric when he really starts to decline. Concerning they're bound to come knocking for Kane, they might as well enquire about Eriksen in the process.

Man Utd then? Pogba, Matic and Eriksen doesn't seem like a horrible idea at all - even though Eriksen is used to having two defensive minded midfielders behind him. I'm not so sure Mou would be fond of an attacking midfield like that, and while we're at it, I really, really fucking hope I'll never see Eriksen being managed by that disgusting prick.

It's World Cup year, and Levy will be doing the negotiating, so any deal will be tough as nails. I think he'll stay put, but it will be interesting to see what happens once the transfer window rolls around.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    Probably the usual agent/press bullshit, but after his agent's comment about being flattered when Real, Barça and Man Utd show interest, I wonder if he's gearing up to whoring Eriksen off when summer comes around.
    After Coutinho, we're pretty much out of the question, and Real are still stacked in midfield, even though I could see him being a sound replacement for Modric when he really starts to decline. Concerning they're bound to come knocking for Kane, they might as well enquire about Eriksen in the process.

Man Utd then? Pogba, Matic and Eriksen doesn't seem like a horrible idea at all - even though Eriksen is used to having two defensive minded midfielders behind him. I'm not so sure Mou would be fond of an attacking midfield like that, and while we're at it, I really, really fucking hope I'll never see Eriksen being managed by that disgusting prick.

It's World Cup year, and Levy will be doing the negotiating, so any deal will be tough as nails. I think he'll stay put, but it will be interesting to see what happens once the transfer window rolls around.
    Man Utd:s midfield is already a mess defensively speaking. They don't need Eriksen, they need someone next to Matic that can defend a back four.

Real Madrid should be interested, unless they want to change system which they very well might do (and of course Man Utd might change system as well in which case Eriksen might fit in).
    Last edited by Gusjaros; 8th March 2018 at 11:29 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gusjaros View Post
    Man Utd:s midfield is already a mess defensively speaking. They don't need Eriksen, they need someone next to Matic that can defend a back four.

Real Madrid should be interested, unless they want to change system which they very well might do (and of course Man Utd might change system as well in which case Eriksen might fit in).
    Yeah, Eriksen in the current constellation under the current manager in Man Utd doesn't make much sense. I feel like Real's situation post summer is totally up in the air, and most likely hinges 100 percent on their ChL run. Lots of changes could happen.

Anyhow, Eriksen had another stellar game today against a horrible Swansea side. Two trademark outside the box goals and complete, effortless domination.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If money isn't the sole motivation, wouldn't United (under Mourinho) be a step down for Eriksen? I don't see creative players wanting to play in such a negative system. hopefully he stays at Spurs, he'd be great at Madrid

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably true if you don't count Coutinho.

Offensively he is ahead of every midfielder we have (other than Cou. )

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would take current form rakitic, coutinho and busquets over eriksen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iniesta, busquets, roberto, rakitic and coutinho are better than eriksen, eriksen is not good enough to play for us.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sort of a sensationalist quote that. Hareide never said that Eriksen was better than all of the Barça midfielders, but instead that he isn't inferior to them. Some would argue that the meaning is identical, but the one quoted here sounds more shrill than it's intended.

Anyhow, he obviously isn't comparing him to Busi, as they play entirely different positions, but Eriksen, in my eyes, is superior to Raki, Gomes, Roberto, Paulinho and I'd argue that he stands shoulder to shoulder with Coutinho. Iniesta, when on his game, is second to none, but on a day to day basis, Eriksen is no worse than The present day Don.
    Last edited by Trickykid; 21st March 2018 at 03:50 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can compare him to Iniesta and Coutinho, the rest are different players. Eriksen wouldn t do, what Raki does and vice versa. Eriksen-Raki-Busi, now that is something i d like to see.