Thread: Christian Eriksen

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
    They're completely different players. Eriksen is like a midfield Beckham, Dele Alli is an all out attacker. It's passing and vision that Eriksen has on Alli, but he's certainly not a better finisher or dribbler. In fact his lack of dribbling ability is probably one of the things that makes Eriksen less viable for Barca than Coutinho is.
    Yes, although they both in the same midfield would be enticing, and very strong.

You sure Alli is not a midfielder capable of playing deeper? Me and my friend here as you might have noticed went on about that for pages.

Imagine having a Coutinho - Eriksen midfield with Alenya as #3 in the pecking order behind them. Would be amazing. Too bad Suarez looks more and more done for every game he plays so we'll have to go out and sign a new forward with Griezmann being the easiest choice available if we want WC quality right now.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coutinho/Eriksen midfield wouldnt work. They are both too atacking and risk taking.

Both try a lot of shots and risky passes. Would have no balance.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Incidentally for all those Eriksen lovers ... guess who's made the most chances / assists for Chelsea this season .. yes that creative genius Azpilcueta
    You never reply back when I quote you. It's kind of sad.

Anyway, Hazard, Cesc and Morata have more key passes and created more chances than Azpilicueta this season in the Premier League and that's only the three players I cared to check.

Why are you trying to make such a ridiculous point when what you're saying is factually incorrect?

Banned

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    You never reply back when I quote you. It's kind of sad.

Anyway, Hazard, Cesc and Morata have more key passes and created more chances than Azpilicueta this season in the Premier League and that's only the three players I cared to check.

Why are you trying to make such a ridiculous point when what you're saying is factually incorrect?
    First off how am I supposed to know when you've quoted me and then why should I have to justify my comments on a player anyways ?

We are presumably both Barca fans with differing opinions ... that's what forum use is all about , surely ?

As to the facts ..... why would I make something up ?

It's a stat I saw this morning somewhere which suprised me and I shared it . Simple .

It just so happened that I got him confused with Hazard .... Probably as everyone seems to be clammering Hazard or the swede ...

Apologies
    Last edited by Zincubus; 26th November 2017 at 06:01 PM.

Banned

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    I am a bit confused how this fact and the Tottenham player Eriksen are related to each other? Can someone explain?

Oops ... Maybe I confused him with Hazard

Ah well . It still stands for Hazard - just in the wrong thread

Apologies fellas

Banned

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well another anonymous game from the Dane , Dean Saunders said " he's been missing for a month now '...

He had odd stats today ... 2 touches and 1 goal

Note ... City were 4:0 up and they'd switched off by the 93rd minute ...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andre Gomes is a better player, am I right?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eriksen is class. Man City are bulldozing everyone, not his fault. Watch him in the 3-1 against Madrid.

Banned

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Eriksen is class. Man City are bulldozing everyone, not his fault. Watch him in the 3-1 against Madrid.
    Ooooooh THAT one game about a month ago against a struggling / underachieving Real Madrid side .....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Ooooooh THAT one game about a month ago against a struggling / underachieving Real Madrid side .....
    So you judge him on one game against City then when I mention a game against the current CL holders that doesn’t count?

He’s been one of the most consistent players in the premiership in the last 2 years.

And as for “missing for a month now”

1 goal Vs Man City

1 assist Vs Brighton

1 goal Vs Stoke

1 assist Vs Watford

They are his last 4 games............... have you even been watching him?

Spurs are underperforming in general, but he’s definitely not the problem.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no point in trying to talk reason with that one. His clueless bias towards Eriksen is pretty pathetic.

That said, Eriksen has been off form for a while now, which is clearly hampering Spurs' play. When Eriksen plays well, Spurs usually play well.

Banned

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    There's no point in trying to talk reason with that one. His clueless bias towards Eriksen is pretty pathetic.

That said, Eriksen has been off form for a while now, which is clearly hampering Spurs' play. When Eriksen plays well, Spurs usually play well.
    Thank you

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Masterful player. He would do wonders in a club that doesn't play him out of position. The free-kick to the opening goal today was perfect.

Banned

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gusjaros View Post
    Masterful player. He would do wonders in a club that doesn't play him out of position. The free-kick to the opening goal today was perfect.
    Are you describing Coutinho's freekick assist

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Free-kick assist second game in a row. It's another opening goal as well. But Llorente was offside.