Christian Eriksen

iookram

Just read that Eriksen, after staying in the Eredivisie for a few more seasons, would reject Liverpool in order to join us. He says that we're the only club that he'd leave Ajax to join. Would be great. I'd rather we get Eriksen instead of Fabregas.

Blaugrana94

Just read that Eriksen, after staying in the Eredivisie for a few more seasons, would reject Liverpool in order to join us. He says that we're the only club that he'd leave Ajax to join. Would be great. I'd rather we get Eriksen instead of Fabregas.

Eriksen is not like Cesc. Cesc is like Xavi and Christian is like Iniesta. But I will love to see him in Barcelona, but we dont need him. He will not get much playing time and I dont think that is ok for him. He's the biggest talent i know.

DucdeOrléans

Biggest talent? You are not Dane by any chance?:D

Yes, he is a very interesting player and would certainly fit in our style, but Thiago has a bigger potential IMO.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I'd rather have the Alcantara brothers take over the midfield. Both Thiago and Rafinha are awesome, and it has been a real joy to watch them play together a few times. Definitely worth considering for the future.

A

Alzeheri94

He scored his 3rd goal in this season today against Willem.

D

DanishCulé

Christian Eriksen vs Glen Johnson in a friendly between Denmark and England.

Home of Barca Fans