Christian Eriksen

Robbie

Take that €125 million and bid on this lad.

In June, that amount would've been accepted immediately. It's a shame that Neymar waited until the last possible moment to force his move. No club with a player worth getting will want to go hunting for a replacement with less than 3 weeks left in the window.

Trafalgar

In June, that amount would've been accepted immediately. It's a shame that Neymar waited until the last possible moment to force his move. No club with a player worth getting will want to go hunting for a replacement with less than 3 weeks left in the window.

What's the relation between Neymar's departure and Eriksen again? they don't play in the same position as far as I know

Our board is dumb end of the story and they knew that there was a chance Messi and Neymar could leave

BBZ8800

I would rather have no one than splashing 100+ Millions now on panic buys.

Buying no one screws just one season.
Buying a panic buy for 100 Millions screws you longterm for a few seasons.
You didn't get what you want and a panic buy usually turns out to be=a panic, average guy and there was a reason why he was your 3rd or 5th choice.

Raketa10

You didn't get what you want and a panic buy usually turns out to be=a panic, average guy and there was a reason why he was your 3rd or 5th choice.

I agree with you but buying no one at the moment won't ruin just one season. If we don't pull some miracle in the next 13 days we will be fucked for a long time. Next year we will have to buy world class LW and maybe RW also, 2 world class CM players, and a CB not to mention that our entire bench is total shit so how do you plan to fix this in one transfer window?

We will need at least 2 years for that and by saying that I am being optimistic. Suarez is also obviously getting worse with time so I really don't see how to fix this in a short term.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Time to bid 200M on Erikson lol.

Well gets his final chance to impress the Barca contingent today against an experimental
Chelsea midfield with a debut and also featuring David Luiz !!

Let's see if Eriksen is as good as all you lot keep saying !!!

sabby

I completely agree. Our club have been thinking short-term for quite a few years. We should have reformed our scouting team. I am fine with us not winning anything this season if it means we sign some really promising players in the main and B squad and develop them to have another great team in 3 years.

Home of Barca Fans