Christian Eriksen

Devils

He would be a very exciting addition.

But he signed an extension earlier on this season and therefore dealing with Levy becomes nearly impossible.

serghei

Certainly Barca quality imo. I feel he has an extra level in him that would be triggered by a move to a better team. Would cost a lot though, so... that's that.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He would improve our midfield immensely, a very clever player. A Busi-Roberto-Eriksen midfield would be so mobile...

clemente

Instead of Gomes we could have gotten him with the same money, and hes at least 2x player. He has a genius movement without the ball, very creative, good stamina, passing, finishing, dribbling, body feints, confident, just everything pretty much but I guess his style doesn't really fit us, but I believe he could adapt. He was already really good and he improved a lot this season, signed new contract, one of the most important players in Spurs, fucking clueless board how did we end up with Gomes when there was so many more options..

JamDav1982

Instead of Gomes we could have gotten him with the same money, and hes at least 2x player. He has a genius movement without the ball, very creative, good stamina, passing, finishing, dribbling, body feints, confident, just everything pretty much but I guess his style doesn't really fit us, but I believe he could adapt. He was already really good and he improved a lot this season, signed new contract, one of the most important players in Spurs, fucking clueless board how did we end up with Gomes when there was so many more options..

No chance would have got him for the same money.

Good player though and would improve Barca in my opinion.

navidjaan

He'd probably go for 50-60M. Many say he wouldn't fit in as he's playing the 10 role and we don't have that, but fact is that he's great at lying deep, and one of the reasons why he has gotten so much more dominating under Poch is because they have the ball a lot. He'd fit naturally at Barça after a year of integration. Not that it will happen. Daily Mirror rumor is 100% BS. Also, Barça should/will prioritize a RB next summer.

gasgas

We have problems defending in midfield

How would he help with that

A team that concedes 4-0 away, should consider having a solid unit defensively not adding more players who take too many risks and turn over the ball again and again

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We have problems defending in midfield

How would he help with that

A team that concedes 4-0 away, should consider having a solid unit defensively not adding more players who take too many risks and turn over the ball again and again

Control the midfield and the defense won't be so exposed all the time. I agree that we should also bring a Gattuso/Enforcer type player as well.

gasgas

Control the midfield and the defense won't be so exposed all the time. I agree that we should also bring a Gattuso/Enforcer type player as well.

We used to control the midfield with Xavi and Iniesta in the Tito and in Tata season we even added Cesc for more control and the teams hit us on counters and utilized physicality to outdo us

D10S_JC

He is just younger version of Rakitic.

Should look for midfielders have excellent ball control like Modric, Isco, Dembele...

navidjaan

He is far more skillful and better at keeping the ball than Rakitic. He has developed really well in a more deep-lying role this season, which has clearly been his best at Spurs.

Home of Barca Fans