Christian Eriksen

Jenks

https://vine.co/v/MgphZT5OuMD

yikes.gif

H

Haruko The Goon

Lamela is a good buy, but been completely wasted. They don't use him often enough and don't seem to trust him.

The lad is class, and has all the right ingredients. Only thing I can think that would possibly hold him back is the mental aspect, perhaps lack of heart/fight is stopping him exploding into a true great.

Dave Saves

Of all the trash Spurs bought last season, they have got a gem in the form of this guy. He was showing signs of being a special player by the end of last season and I am sure that he'll take the league by storm this season. I was surprised why none of the bigger clubs went in for him last season, his talent wasn't exactly a secret and he moved for a very modest fee. He'll be a 40-50 million player by the time he decides to move on from Spurs.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^I know, it sucks. I actually recommended him for Barça instead of Cesc on this forum last year. He would've been excellent for us, for a modest fee.

Trickykid

^I know, it sucks. I actually recommended him for Barça instead of Cesc on this forum last year. He would've been excellent for us, for a modest fee.

I don't think he was ready back then (not sure if he's ready now either), and he really should be playing week in and week out, which he wouldn't be able to here at Barca.

This season could be huge for him. He's settled now and will most likely be trusted to lead this Tottenham team which is desperately looking for an identity. Hopefully Pochettino will lock his position down rather fast, so he can avoid being thrown around all over the pitch like he was last season. Does anyone know how Southampton played last season, and where he'd be most likely to play Eriksen? According to Whoscored, last season they played with 3 men behind a striker, so he could probably play either of those as a AM winger or just a regular AM.

BenRobbins

I don't think he was ready back then (not sure if he's ready now either), and he really should be playing week in and week out, which he wouldn't be able to here at Barca.

This season could be huge for him. He's settled now and will most likely be trusted to lead this Tottenham team which is desperately looking for an identity. Hopefully Pochettino will lock his position down rather fast, so he can avoid being thrown around all over the pitch like he was last season. Does anyone know how Southampton played last season, and where he'd be most likely to play Eriksen? According to Whoscored, last season they played with 3 men behind a striker, so he could probably play either of those as a AM winger or just a regular AM.

He will play as a ten just off the striker but will have a lot of freedom with the other 2 behind the striker as Pochettino said last week he wants them to all be interchangeable. There will be alot of movement with eriksen, lamela and townsend? judging by his comments.

Trickykid

He will play as a ten just off the striker but will have a lot of freedom with the other 2 behind the striker as Pochettino said last week he wants them to all be interchangeable. There will be alot of movement with eriksen, lamela and townsend? judging by his comments.

That's what I figured. Cheers. I suppose Depay will take the third spot, if he ends up coming too.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
He's no where near good enough. In fact he's the worst of the EPL top 6 attacking midfielders (Barkley being debatable).

Home of Barca Fans