Our Most Promising Youth Team Players?

N

nejcf15

Dongou, Meva (haven't heard about him recently), Traore, Grimaldo, Rolon, Sandro, Samper, Blanco Moreno, Balleste and Busquets.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Dongou, Meva (haven't heard about him recently), Traore, Grimaldo, Rolon, Sandro, Samper, Blanco Moreno, Balleste and Busquets.
I'll just advertise some of my posts more: Check the video I posted in the juvenil A thread, if I'm not mistaken there's a part of it about Alexis Meva's Cadete A debut :) (+ Dongou)

Sandro scored twice in a u17 friendly vs Italy (final score 5-1). Grimaldo and Samper also featured.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There's a short writeup in MD on Alexis Meva

Barca-B-Gamba-Osaka-Cadete-Par_54284829982_54115221155_600_244.jpg

Dimonsss

Could someone tell me how long Tony Sanabria will have to play for Cornella? When could he return to Barca?
Cannot find any info about it...

N

navidjaan

Who do you guys think have the biggest chances to be in the first squad in the upcomming years?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Moving on up soon:
Deulofeu, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha. Rafinha and/or Roberto would probably be loaned.

In a few years time:
Grimaldo (depending on injury development), perhaps Samper and Dongou/Sandro (also depends on how he performs after his injury). Adama, Ebwelle and Munir el Haddadi are talented too.

H

Haruko The Goon

Who is the current biggest talent at Barca?

Who is the biggest talent as far as reserves/second string team are concerned?
Obviously Neymar can't be added to that list, even though he's very young. Because he's established on the world stage.

But out of all the youth players, who will make it? and who could go on to be a legend?

If you want to make a list, please feel free.

Really interested in the Barca youth set up.

Gerard Deulofeu, currently on loan to Everton, looks a top talent. Scored a wonder goal vs us (arsenal)

Home of Barca Fans