Our Most Promising Youth Team Players?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
players that are most likely to make it and retain with the 1st team in the short to medium term.

Thiago
JDS
Roberto
Muniesa
Dalmau

Then below these are

Bartra
Montoya
Oriol
Fontas
Gai

The likes of rochina,etock, Edu, Dongou, gerard..., has to much variables left to overcome, but the talent is their.
Almost agree with this. However, I don`t rate Dalmau so highly.
One question, who is Edu ?
And just to add: Rafa, Aitor Ruano and Pol Calvet in the talent group..

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Where's Gio? He's definitely the bee's knees at the moment alongside Deulofeu and Etock.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Where's Gio? He's definitely the bee's knees at the moment alongside Deulofeu and Etock.

I think Gio is still a bit overhyped, IMHO...Plus, his agent apparently is playing hard ball in negotiations (Insisting on some sort of first team football guarantee)...I think he goes to the Premiership

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Not sure what you mean of him being overhyped, but as far as I've seen him play, he has been utterly crushial in build-up plays while moving the ball around fast and nice. His agent being a cnut is, however, rather regrettable. How on earth does he expect a 17 year-old to break into the first team with quality players ahead of him?

Even if he does talk about the future, it is simply something one cannot guarantee. That would be sheer madness.

Last edited:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Yes, he usually plays on RW. Gerard-Etock-Gio trio in attack is some scary shit :D No wonder they are winning almost every game with huge goal margin :D

jamrock

Re: Bartra, i put him in the 2nd tier because, he will have to beat Muniesa &/ Botia for the CB spot in the 1st team, as well as Montoya &/ Dalmau for the RB spot.

Edu= Campabadal CB for juvinel B

M

Mate

Thiago, Jonathan, Fontas, Bartra, Gai and Oier.

Dalmau, Muniesa, Rafa, Rochina, Montoya, Roberto, Oriol etc..

Something like that..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Gai seems a huge dissapointment for me i overated him waaay to much

Etock and gerard seem to be ridic for their age...

I think we should cash in on Bojan as i think the next younging striker can replace him soon enough..

bungsalman

For me, Soriano and Bartra.

After Nolito left, think Soriano is the most promising forward at Barca B. He can do many thing at his age now. Bartra is another one. He can read the game well and can play as center or left back as good. Think only need more minutes on field. :)

Home of Barca Fans