Silva or Van Persie

Silva or Van Persie?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca has 3 spots in their sights for strengthening in next season. One of those is a left winger spot and those 2 mentioned are the front runners.

I vote for Van Persie simply because I see him as a more versatile player.

kiki#8

I vote for Silva because van Persie is always injured! + I would love to se Silva and Iniesta playing together :ugeek:

J

joelinhoSWE

I have to go with Silva actually I think he´s more adapted for playing in La Liga... And yeah Iniesta together with Silva would be truely amazing! :)

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I truly can`t believe you voted for VP. He is sooo not Barca material :D. But I don`t think that we need any of them. He is better on left flank and there we got "the new Henry" and of course Iniesta...Gai is going to be in a first team in a year or two. But if you would like to see more versatile players in Barca you should consider Lavezzi - He is good with both legs and can play on both flanks or in the middle. ;)

Evil

Shabazz
Silva by a mile. Younger, more consistent, less injured, plays Spanish League football, works well with Ineista and Xavi. He's the perfect choice :D

M.L. King

The Preacher
Silva... they are both very versatile and quality players. But I don't want Van Persie for a simple reason; he is injury-prone and we cannot really afford buying players that would sit injured every few weeks.

S

Snyde

No doubt about it - Silva. Reallly poor choice by whoever picked RVP, why?

M.L. King

The Preacher
Snyde said:
No doubt about it - Silva. Reallly poor choice by whoever picked RVP, why?

It's not a poor choice; I think majority don't like Van Persie for his injury mishaps. His qualities are were never doubtful; he has great qualities.

Evil

Shabazz
When he's in top form he's a real danger, but like everyone said, what's the use if he will out injured every few weeks.

M.L. King

The Preacher
And another dilemma is how he would adapt to La Liga; he might prove a success or even more probable a blunder like Michael Owen, Woodgate and some others before.

maz

I walk the line
Loved rvp when he was an up and coming youngster..but as time has gone on he seems to get more injury prone and his attitude keeps falling. He is a spoilt player and wouldnt want him in the team for that reason. Silva understands much more the role of being a cog in a larger system. They are both very talented, with great ball control, will get on the score sheet a fair amount in a season (not as much as eto'o or messi, but enough to help us get by), speed, versatility, good passing. But silva trumps rvp on health, ego size and experience of la liga.

In the world cup rvp was frustrated after the opening game that robben on the other wing saw much more of the ball that he did. He spoke out about it after the game. Is that really the kind of player we want?

Home of Barca Fans