Silva or Van Persie

Silva or Van Persie?

• Total voters
S

Snyde

maz said:
Loved rvp when he was an up and coming youngster..but as time has gone on he seems to get more injury prone and his attitude keeps falling. He is a spoilt player and wouldnt want him in the team for that reason. Silva understands much more the role of being a cog in a larger system. They are both very talented, with great ball control, will get on the score sheet a fair amount in a season (not as much as eto'o or messi, but enough to help us get by), speed, versatility, good passing. But silva trumps rvp on health, ego size and experience of la liga.

In the world cup rvp was frustrated after the opening game that robben on the other wing saw much more of the ball that he did. He spoke out about it after the game. Is that really the kind of player we want?
Exactly. That's why it's a no contest for me. RVP is a poor choice when compared to Silva. Plus Silva offers more of what we need in a footballing sense too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I see Van Persie as a more clinical player and our wingers are more of a forwards than midfielders..

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Silva ofcourse, but an injury-free Van-Persie would see me pick him like Bojan did.

Home of Barca Fans