Rangers V Celtic

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Mate you should be ashamed that you have helped the Argie economy.:sad:

It is an amazing country, can't think of another on earth which has the beaches of Mar Del Plata, the immense awesomeness of Iguazu, the salt plains of Salta, Santa Cruz and the crazy giant glaciers, the closest country on earth to Antarctica and the beauty of the Nahuel Huapi Parc Nacional. And Buenos Aires is the only city I've liked more than BCN..

Definitely the best place I have ever been.

Ed, tell your mate he is a complete twat.

53&counting

was reading about us on here and have to laugh at the celtic fans on the other threads too, they really do show themselfs up....

Anyway i finally got bored + barca play the best football on the planet hence why im on this site in the first place and wud jus like to wish barca all the best this season. (even if 'sellick' want everyone sooo much to be their feeder club and best 'friends' with everyclub including urself as i also see....) tbh they shud try and concentrate on their own Club and the on goings around so called 'paradise'

:2145960713mundoemot

53&counting

Argentina

oh and btw thought jus came into my head these argy players who have playerd for us....
im sure you'll rememer these two 'sellick' obv not federico nieto tho...

n please don't take bougey away from us barca...:sad:

Beast

The Observer
Sergio i left my knife over there under the queen bed , please pick it up on your way and don't forget to turn off the lights

S

Super Pippo

Actually it was the Trinovantes that had a settlement there before the Romans turned up, so we'll keep the keys thank you very much.

Considering Romans were the first to bring urbanism to Western Europe, that is a lie. Unless it was the site of a ceremonial pile of sticks.

You don´t have much choice in the matter, we already have Soho and large parts of the North London as well as 3 of its football clubs under Italian control, only a matter of time for the rest to fall.

You into German women are you Gio? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans