Football Debt

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
net-debt.png

I love finances. And to see EPL do so poorly at them, it must be worrying for them. UEFA made this list so the clubs with an overwhelming debt would not be allowed to play in UEFA competitions (Champions League and Europa League). So if Portsmouth were to qualify for Europa League, they would not be allowed in due to the findings in this report.

French and German in comparison are the healthiest leagues (again). Here's the full publication-

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...Publications/01/45/30/45/1453045_DOWNLOAD.pdf

S

Super Pippo

Denmark is in deep trouble, how will they ever be able to get out of that?

House of Flies

I am reading more of this report. German league has the highest attendence, second highest incomes and possibly the best financial backbone.

Interesting.

B

blueduck

Have you got a table that shows profit? I wonder which league would be top.

S

Super Pippo

I am reading more of this report. German league has the highest attendence, second highest incomes and possibly the best financial backbone.

Interesting.

Yeah, I wish I could put a big bet on them being the most powerful league by the end of the decade. By far the best organised league.

House of Flies

Well, I am just reading the report as we go. Click the link. UEFA has made a pretty nice report.

Pippo, you are right. German league has like 10 years on every other league in terms of financial stability. German efficiency at its finest.

Beast

The Observer
net-debt.png

I love finances. And to see EPL do so poorly at them, it must be worrying for them. UEFA made this list so the clubs with an overwhelming debt would not be allowed to play in UEFA competitions (Champions League and Europa League). So if Portsmouth were to qualify for Europa League, they would not be allowed in due to the findings in this report.

French and German in comparison are the healthiest leagues (again). Here's the full publication-

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...Publications/01/45/30/45/1453045_DOWNLOAD.pdf

It's France and Greece not Germany

GRE = Greece

GER = Germany

before you dwell into more praise about the German efficiency

House of Flies

It's France and Greece not Germany

GRE = Greece

GER = Germany

before you dwell into more praise about the German efficiency

I wasnt even talking about Greece. I know GRE is Greece but is Greek league, a big league?

Geeze.

Estonian clubs are making the most profit in terms of percentage but why would I talk about Estonian league?

And Ducky, 12% of all English clubs are found to be loss making

Last edited:
S

Super Pippo

Nobody said that wasn't Greece. Germany has 0 debt, consider the size German league is now and that they don't have their own stadiums, that is very impressive.

Beast

The Observer
I wasnt even talking about Greece. I know GRE is Greece but is Greek league, a big league?

Geeze.

hmm no you don't and yes you were wrong..
you were talking about the healthiest league and from the graph it's Greece & France not Germany & France

even Holland is more healthier than the German league...

yeah Geeze and cheese

Beast

The Observer

I'm reading the report

it's as follows

1- England (average per club 120 Mil )
2- Germany (average per club 79 Mil)
3- Italy (average per club 78 Mil )
4- Spain (average per club 72 )
5- France ( average per club 50 Mil )
6- Holland & Russia average per club 22 Mil a year

House of Flies

I'm reading the report

it's as follows

1- England (average per club 120 Mil )
2- Germany (average per club 79 Mil)
3- Italy (average per club 78 Mil )
4- Spain (average per club 72 )
5- France ( average per club 50 Mil )
6- Holland & Russia average per club 22 Mil a year

which page is that on?

thats not profit... thats income. page 44.

S

Super Pippo

For all their talk, England isn't really that far ahead in profit, consider half of Serie A is rural clubs from the south. Then way it against debt and they look even more ruined than I gave credit to.

Home of Barca Fans