Diego Milito

Pepe Silvia

One of the most dangerous forwards in the world. His addition has made Inter a real threat in Europe. His technique and clinical finishing make him one of the best.

The way he smashed by Terry to score that first goal against Chelsea was great! He's on a terror this season. What do you think?

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
He's awsome although doesn't have the best record for Argentina, he's still amazing and wanted him to come to us when he left Zaragoza.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Surprised there wasen't a thread already. The best finisher in the world if you ask me, even better than Hikachu, but there isen't much more extraordinary in his game expect for that and his good technique.

SoMa

Hes better than Zlatan & Eto'o. I always wanted him in Barça since i saw him at zaragoza, and was even more convinced at Genoa, this guy can come up with at least 20 goals on any team per year. Would have been a whole lot cheaper too, maybe half of zlatans price or even less.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Hes better than Zlatan & Eto'o. I always wanted him in Barça since i saw him at zaragoza, and was even more convinced at Genoa, this guy can come up with at least 20 goals on any team per year. Would have been a whole lot cheaper too, maybe half of zlatans price or even less.
He wouldn't fit Barcas system, is not a better footballer(not even close to neither) but he has immense finishing skills.

SoMa

wouldnt know until he played here, many say the same about zlatan, and imo his game (aside from scoring) has been terrible for us, he loses a lot of balls and gives many bad passes aside from one amazing backheel or two

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
wouldnt know until he played here, many say the same about zlatan, and imo his game (aside from scoring) has been terrible for us, he loses a lot of balls and gives many bad passes aside from one amazing backheel or two
Many bad passes, lately yes.
At the beginning he was nothing less but brilliant. Milito is like RVN(a very bad comparison) but give the ball to him in the box and he scores. Not for Barca imo.

beef-supreme

Yes he's a predator like Van Nistelrooy but at the same time he runs a lot as well. He's like a less athletic but better finishing version of Eto'o. Admittedly, Eto'o during the peak of his career would have destroyed Milito in every way possible (I remember Eto'o used to dribble with the ball and actually succeed, take shots from way out, score headers, hell that man was unplayable) but now Eto'o has lost a lot of what had before, and he can't get it back. He is still fast but not as fast as before, it's his touch and feel for the ball he's lost mainly. But Milito, being a predator and a finisher doesn't depend on youthful vigour. Just like RVN.

jamrock

Eto'o is still the business, he just needs a more creative midfield around him, a team like arsenal would have been a better team for him to join.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He scored a very good goal, he's a top drawer finisher. The way he just stepped by Terry to score was impressive.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Milito is the closest thing to a new Crespo that Argentina has. I still think Crespo at his peak was better though. I'd love Milito on Barca but he's not really what we need to start. Then again we need a finisher, because whatever Ibra is he was never, ever a finisher.

Of course both of them wish they were Villa.

Home of Barca Fans