Diego Milito

desoe

We needed Milito when Larsson left in 2006. Or someone like Milito. And we bought Guddy, oh God.

T

Trillske

I simply love this player. Maybe should have score today but anyway.. Hope Inter goes far. Inter vs Barcelona in the finals.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Fergie said he thinks Milito will win the Ballon D'or.

Why on earth would he deserve it?

Messi and Xavi were consistent throughout the WHOLE campaign while he scored (an offside goal) at the END of the whole season (which of course lead to their first CL in decades).

47 goals in all competitions is no small feat, nor is bossing the midfield for 99% of the season, while still winning four trophies in the run.

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
It won't be Milito, it'll be Sneijder I reckon. Although I wish one of our players wins it.

nebeer

Love is All
Why on earth would he deserve it?

Messi and Xavi were consistent throughout the WHOLE campaign while he scored (an offside goal) at the END of the whole season (which of course lead to their first CL in decades).

47 goals in all competitions is no small feat, nor is bossing the midfield for 99% of the season, while still winning four trophies in the run.

I think Fergie just said it to motivate his own strikers!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He does seem a bit lost with Mourinho out. But the system hasn't changed much and Inters' style of play is similar to what they played last season and the formation Benitez uses is also not that different than Mou's.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If Milito wins the Ballon d'Or it would be a bigger joke than when Cannavaro won it. I like the man and all but its already bad enough he was named last years CL player of the year.

dalitis8

Banned
If Milito wins the Ballon d'Or it would be a bigger joke than when Cannavaro won it. I like the man and all but its already bad enough he was named last years CL player of the year.

Impossible to agree more...no,no...I think Cannavaro winning it was equally bullshit...

...as for Milito being named CL player of the year over Leo Messi... :lol:

He does seem a bit lost with Mourinho out. But the system hasn't changed much and Inters' style of play is similar to what they played last season and the formation Benitez uses is also not that different than Mou's.

IMHO,these are just silly excuses on the part of Milito...most probable explanation...he is just out of form...and if we are being totally honest....when was Milito a superstar exactly?

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
...as for Milito being named CL player of the year over Leo Messi... :lol:

Maybe milito doesnt deserve the Ballon d'Or, but he was DEFINITELLY the right man to win the CL best player award... Of course messi is the best player in the world, but that doesnt mean he should win all the prizes without playing, doesnt he? Milito scored in EVERY knock out phase, vs, Chelsea and Barca, the two best teams in the world IMHO, he scored vs CSKA, and scored TWICE in the final.. Plus had few assists...

so im sorry mate, but saying leo should have won it instead of milito, is pure biased bullshit!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You did score an offside goal vs. us though in Milan and we got robbed in Barcelona as Bojan's goal should have stood.
His performance in CL final was great but Bayern's defense were shambles and you got an easy ride in that final. Too easy.

Home of Barca Fans