FC Barcelona history

Barcafan 2304

Of course, some will follow the club because of trophies and success, that is modern football sadly. However, reading this thread and exploring the history of FC Barcelona and what it stands for, this is why so many people are attracted to it.

adil_909

hey i didn't know where else to put this so figured i'd ask it here. one of my buddies and i were discussing the barca team in rijkaards last season. was there a game that season that ronnie, eto'o, henry, and messi all started at the same time? a single game? i don't think there was but he thinks there were a couple games but doesn't remember which one. can anyone help out?

L

LM10

I love reading about Barcelona's history. Makes me really proud to be a fan. They went through a lot of shit for the first 3/4 of their existence.

JDaniels

tumblr_lym5uyG8991qa8vpxo1_500.jpg

:party1:

splanis

guys i have a question....what happen yesterday at camp nou...and that happened again before 19 years??? please answer

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Marquez never scored at Camp Nou!? Giovanni dos Santos?

GDS didn't... But Marquez?

Last edited:

splanis

Guys i have another question for a quiz at a barca portal...it is very difficult

...An artist , change his name to a Barca player that he admires him...this artist create a "creation" about this player.... Who is the artist and what is his "creation" ?....

very diffucult question...if you know something answer me...sorry for my bad english

F

Flavia

Barça's first European Cup champions gather in Barcelona
WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT08/20/2012 17:18
Many of the Dream Team members, who won the 1992 final in Wembley, joined the Barça and Sampdoria directors for the traditional pre-match meal ahead of tonight's Joan Gamper Trophy

Koeman, Zubizarreta, Nadal, Eusebio, Bakero, Ferrer, Stoichov ... The Azulgrana heroes of the 90s gathered this Monday afternoon ahead of tonight’s Joan Gamper celebrations. Tonight’s match between Barça and Sampdoria will be a tribute to the team that won Barça’s first European Cup, in 1992. 20 years later, many of those heroes were present at the traditional Board of Directors pre-match meal, held at the Port of Barcelona.

The official pre-match meal, attended by the Board and members of the Dream Team, was headed up by Sandro Rosell, who arrived with Ronald Koeman from the Supporters Clubs World Congress. Edoardo Garrone was Sampdoria’s representative.

2012-08-20_C_FCB-SAMPDORIA_-_001.v1345495766.JPG

losjugadoresdeldreamtea.jpg

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans