Jose Maria Bakero

D

dyniek

Bakero's Lech 1 Juventus 1 and Lech qualified to 1/16 of the final before last group game against Salzburg.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
In CL 1992 that we won he has crucial in the first draw before the group stage.

Barça had to play against Kaiserslautern. Barça won 2-0 at home but in the return game the germans scored 3. In the last minute Bakero scored the final 3-1 and let Barça to pass the draw. Was something similar to Iniesta against Chealsa:

[YOUTUBE]_5XOnrm0KLA[/YOUTUBE]

He jumped over the two german towers and scored an incredible goal. I don't remember this game. I was too young.

You also can see a young Pep Guardiola in the celebrations.

M

mitkoa7x

It looks like Bakero will be CSKA Sofia's new sporting director, recommended by Stoichkov. If Stoichkov joins CSKA as a coah or director I would be forced to shed my hatred for them :angry:

desoe

It looks like Bakero will be CSKA Sofia's new sporting director, recommended by Stoichkov. If Stoichkov joins CSKA as a coah or director I would be forced to shed my hatred for them :angry:

Dude, screw those shitty ass bulgarian teams. Stoichkov is a huge man, it's not worthy to hate him because of some lame ass bulgarian team.

M

mitkoa7x

You misunderstood me, I love Stoichkov but i hate CSKA. If both Bakero and Stoickov join them my hatred for the club would wane and I dont want that.

Home of Barca Fans