Another goalkeeper?

Should Barca get another goalkeeper

• Total voters

roll

Tryin` to be hated
We desperately need a world class goalkeeper, or young talent. Pinto should be first team regular or we could buy Asenjo or Ochoa

Evil

Shabazz
Quick question: Do you guys think Pinto can force himself into the first team lineup with his performances in the cup ?

Evil

Shabazz
Judging by Pinto's performances against Ateltico Madrid and Espanyol, I think he's slightly better.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Judging by Pinto's performances against Ateltico Madrid and Espanyol, I think he's slightly better.
Valdes is crap :p. I am afraid that Pinto cannot force his place in the first team, because Valdes is.....i dont know what they see in him..... but he is going to be our first team goalkeeper for another 6 7 years. Sad story.

maz

I walk the line
We are very fortunate to have both pinto and vv in our squad. And even more fortunate that pinto not only is a great backup, but also understands that that is his position in the squad. Every player is a cog in the fcb machine, and pinto exemplifies that.

Evil

Shabazz
I would love to see Pinto get a League match start. I´m sure he wouldn´t dissapoint. If Valdés is going to be the first team keeper when he performs well and even when he doesn´t perform well, then there obviously isn´t competition for that position. It´s like telling Pinto "No matter how good you are or how much effort you put it, you'll always be the 2nd choice."

B

Bardh

Obviously we need someones new and young, to challenge Valdes and get rid off crap like Pinto and Jorquera.

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Barcelona should buy Schalkhe Goal Keeper, Manuel Neuer. He is good and would be best choice.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
He is not as his best this year but he is still great goalkeeper. In my opinion Lyon made the best transfer last year by buying Hugo Lloris

Home of Barca Fans