Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Neymar scored 5 gols last night... wtf.. he is getting scary... Neymar for Left wing (he just turned 18) we loan him somewhere for a year

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Marca are calling him the "next Robinho" in one article and then the "next Messi" in the next, hahahahahahaha... I really haven't seen this guy play, but I don't trust this new brazilian starlets...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Verrry different player to Keirrison...I think the Robinho comparisons are the most valid, tbh...He's a bit frail/skinny, atm...Will need to get stronger, no doubt...But extremely skilled on the ball and is a winger

ViolentLogic

We reminds me a bit of Messi when he was 18...

Neymar - very technically gifted young player, shows flashes of absolute brilliance. It would be a great signing, he has the potential to become a great player training in Barca's system under Pep.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We reminds me a bit of Messi when he was 18...

Neymar - very technically gifted young player, shows flashes of absolute brilliance. It would be a great signing, he has the potential to become a great player training in Barca's system under Pep.

wow... welcome to the forum :)
does the guy belong to 'traffic' ?

ViolentLogic

wow... welcome to the forum :)
does the guy belong to 'traffic' ?

I don't undrestand what you mean by "traffic," sorry.

But he plays for Santos, and is very talented young player. I mean, maybe he will plateau soon, but you never know. He would not be a ridiculously expensive signing.

Also from my view of his games, he is not too selfish, good team player, knows when to shoot, when to pass, when to dribble. :)

Haha I love Neymar man, but apparently Real Madrid wants him badly!!! :angry:

Because his agent is same agent of Robinho!!!!

Here are some of his clips. Look for more on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HZwzhPGpNc

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
traffic is that player agency with whom we allegedly have some kind of understanding... who cashed on Keirrison and Henrique

barca96

I don't undrestand what you mean by "traffic," sorry.

But he plays for Santos, and is very talented young player. I mean, maybe he will plateau soon, but you never know. He would not be a ridiculously expensive signing.

Also from my view of his games, he is not too selfish, good team player, knows when to shoot, when to pass, when to dribble. :)

Haha I love Neymar man, but apparently Real Madrid wants him badly!!! :angry:

Because his agent is same agent of Robinho!!!!

Here are some of his clips. Look for more on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HZwzhPGpNc
wow..he is indeed unselfish..
and he looks better than the one dimensional robinho..
this guy wil succeed in La Liga

diegomessi

In my dreams this summer we sign neymar and pastore for a combined 25 mill... perfection

diegomessi

Neymar destroyed sao paulo today one of the better defensive teams..... Really wish we would go for this kid... Wish robinho would set him straight on madjizz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans