Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
What kind of Argie watches so much Brazilian league? Traitor! :p

My girlfriend is brasilian so its nice to be able to talk to her dad about something... and its veeeery entertaining! especially this year with ronaldo roberto carlos, robinho you know stars back in town.. Argentine league is seriously lacking this season....

i despise the national team

diegomessi

I bought him on Fifa and he plays up front wiht Messi and he bangs in the gols... i wish we could but him for our left side... maybe one day he is only 18 as of last month and tearing up brasil in amazing fashion.. i thing he will be better then Robinho

beef-supreme

Yeah he said in an interview before that he wants 5 more years at Santos, but then he's really young still so he'd still be young when coming to Europe.

diegomessi

Yeah he said in an interview before that he wants 5 more years at Santos, but then he's really young still so he'd still be young when coming to Europe.

5 more years lol he will get bored and tired of dribbling fools and keepers like cones but he will only be 23 then not to bad

beef-supreme

5 more years lol he will get bored and tired of dribbling fools and keepers like cones but he will only be 23 then not to bad

:lol: yeah he's been great , we'll have to see how he does in the Brasileirao cause remember he started off slowly, so if he rips it all up this year then maybe he'll get bored. Good player for sure.
But yeah, 23 sounds sensible to me.

beef-supreme

I can't! I play bojan, pedro and mata in cup matches.

:D

he can be sub striker in them though.

man my barca team is sexy. so damn sexy.

Crap then that's too good.
Never mind Neymar. Bojan is also surprisingly good on the game, even though he's just dropped to 88.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans