Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frejsgodes

Why sell anyone but Villa?

It'll be a long seasons and rotations are going to be needed.

Tello and Neymar on the left, Messi and Cesc/Alexis in the middle, Sanchez and Pedro on the right. Deulofeu to get his feet wet. It's a perfect scenario.

Another thing is the competition aspect. Athletes should never feel that they are sure to always be picked. The arrival of Neymar will shake things up and keep the competitive drives of the other players on. I like everything about this move.

Last edited:

ryuken

We should really sell 2 of our forwards now... Villa is most likely leaving anyway, so I'd sell Alexis along with him, then have Pedro, Tello and Deulofeu rotate with Neymar and on the right. 5 regular forwards and Deulofeu is too many, IMO.

I would ship Pedro out ASAP and keep Alexis

Yaya

it will probably be where the Madrid press say it's 50M euros and others say it's 25 i doubt we'll ever find out the official figure.

Everyone predicted Neymar going for like 50M euros if we managed to get him for 25 it's a steal.

Everyone lol? Certainly not people with at least some logic and basic knowledge about Rosell's transfers.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Why sell anyone but Villa?

It'll be a long seasons and rotations are going to be needed.

Tello and Neymar on the left, Messi and Cesc/Alexis in the middle, Sanchez and Pedro on the right. Deulofeu to get his feet wet. It's a perfect scenario.

Another thing is the competition aspect. Athletes should never feel that they are sure to always be picked. The arrival of Neymar will shake things up and keep the competitive drives of the other players on. I like everything about this move.

Rather sell Sanchez than Villa. Sanchez will give us more money, plus I'd like to keep Villa and use him as a super sub. All reality tho, I think both will leave. That leaves Tello, Neymar on the left, Messi, Villa and Cesc in the center and Pedro, Deulofeu and Tello on the right

PaulFCB

Banned
Rather sell Sanchez than Villa. Sanchez will give us more money, plus I'd like to keep Villa and use him as a super sub. All reality tho, I think both will leave. That leaves Tello, Neymar on the left, Messi, Villa and Cesc in the center and Pedro, Deulofeu and Tello on the right

How many Villa do we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans