fantastic player to watch

[FCB]Messi[10

Some of the goals from the U-17 that he scored:
[YOUTUBE]t2Dup6JYWcg[/YOUTUBE]
Here are some goals/skills from Neymar "The New Robinho"
[YOUTUBE]5hF58KuZitk[/YOUTUBE]

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he has a siiick mohawk now.. i hope he goes to europe... not the premier league of course he will get smashed

[FCB]Messi[10

Right now he definitely deserves to be in a team in Europe because he has the skills to play in a league like that, maybe not the Premiere League yet but anything else he will be able to play in and improve as a player.

diegomessi

well he just turned 18 this month he should wait at least another year and learn as much as possible from Robinho before he makes the jump.. his feet are just magic but he is very skinny and small but i think he would be great in spain or portugal

diegomessi

overrated as hell.

have u ever seen a full match of him? he turned 18 this month but leads the hardest state league in brasil (in gols).. paulista he does magic with the ball he is just small young and skinny

you are overated as hell

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
have u ever seen a full match of him? he turned 18 this month but leads the hardest state league in brasil (in gols).. paulista he does magic with the ball he is just small young and skinny

you are overated as hell

it could be just because brazilian defenders are crap?

diegomessi

it could be just because brazilian defenders are crap?

Dosent matter if he is playing against cones the things he does with the ball still are very nice, there is a reason that big clubs in Europe have scouts watching him nearly every match. Maybe u dont know what you are talking about and are just trying to fit in?? i dont think u have ever seen him play other then maybe youtube ;)

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Dosent matter if he is playing against cones the things he does with the ball still are very nice, there is a reason that big clubs in Europe have scouts watching him nearly every match. Maybe u dont know what you are talking about and are just trying to fit in?? i dont think u have ever seen him play other then maybe youtube ;)

haha. so did denilson... and we all saw what happened to him.

diegomessi

haha. so did denilson... and we all saw what happened to him.

Hey he won a World Cup. That is one failure, I am not claiming he is a world beater or anything i just love watching this kid play and he surely has the ability to play in Europe, you never know with Brasilians though it could always go either way, and then theres the peak at 26 years old issue also...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He sounds like a rip-off of Nilmar.

It's like tomorrow there suddenly would be a player named Mossi, sounds fishy to me. :hmm:

diegomessi

He sounds like a rip-off of Nilmar.

It's like tomorrow there suddenly would be a player named Mossi, sounds fishy to me. :hmm:

the only thing similiar between the two is name... totally diff players neymar is not a gol scorer he is a new robinho pretty much scrawny and quick... santos whole team are a whole bunch of skinny quick young black dudes with mohawks... very entertaining to watch and every gol celebration is nice... def my team this year in paulista

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is probably the hottest player in SA. I spoke about him with Robert and he agreed there something special about Neymar.

V

Valon

He seems flashy and good but I've seen some games of Brazilian leagues and the defending is very bad compared to European leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans