Thiago Silva

CuleLife4Life

Its MD and he just gave an interview where he questioned why he would join Barca if he was going to make less than at PSG.

I can't even hate the honesty. He grew up in poverty to a single, teen mom. I understand the mentality.

DrPepper

lel He didn't join for money. In fact he didn't even want to leave Milan and was sold against his will (Ibra as well). Only ourselves to blame for never making a real offer to Milan back then. Him instead of Cesc or Alexis in 2012 and there would be no looking for "the first team to win consecutive CL trophies" anymore.

lel He didn't join for money. In fact he didn't even want to leave Milan and was sold against his will (Ibra as well). Only ourselves to blame for never making a real offer to Milan back then. Him instead of Cesc or Alexis in 2012 and there would be no looking for "the first team to win consecutive CL trophies" anymore.

I wouldn't say that. That Chelsea team had all the luck in the world

Alik

Him instead of Cesc or Alexis in 2012 and there would be no looking for "the first team to win consecutive CL trophies" anymore.

The reason we didn't win the CL during those years was not because we lacked a CB.

It could have helped us achieve the CdR and Liga that we missed out on, though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG need to replace him soon. Guy starts crying and choking every single time there's something on the line.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's been prone to making individual mistakes in such games.

Was best CB in the World at 28 and 29, but gone downhill after that. Right now he's incredibly overrated and all those mentioned above better.

Or maybe not Bonucci.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans