Results 2,746 to 2,751 of 2751

Thread: Thiago Silva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Ha. lol.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can fuck off. He could have won CL had he joined but he opted for money instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its MD and he just gave an interview where he questioned why he would join Barca if he was going to make less than at PSG.

I can't even hate the honesty. He grew up in poverty to a single, teen mom. I understand the mentality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lel He didn't join for money. In fact he didn't even want to leave Milan and was sold against his will (Ibra as well). Only ourselves to blame for never making a real offer to Milan back then. Him instead of Cesc or Alexis in 2012 and there would be no looking for "the first team to win consecutive CL trophies" anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper View Post
    lel He didn't join for money. In fact he didn't even want to leave Milan and was sold against his will (Ibra as well). Only ourselves to blame for never making a real offer to Milan back then. Him instead of Cesc or Alexis in 2012 and there would be no looking for "the first team to win consecutive CL trophies" anymore.
    I wouldn't say that. That Chelsea team had all the luck in the world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper View Post
    Him instead of Cesc or Alexis in 2012 and there would be no looking for "the first team to win consecutive CL trophies" anymore.
    The reason we didn't win the CL during those years was not because we lacked a CB.

It could have helped us achieve the CdR and Liga that we missed out on, though.