Thiago Silva

Jadentheman

If he wants to come Barca should bid at the same time he puts in a transfer request. Management could force a move, because I doubt they will be able to fulfill his buyout clause.

IF they do decide to be aggressive about it. Prepare for big drama

Last edited:

Newcomer

I don't know. don't think so because they are an oil club

This is bullshit. Oil club or not, look at transfers from french clubs. Clubs sell the player for the price they want.
And in another hand, you can offer whatever you want, if the club is not interested in, he won't sell the player.
I'm not talking specifically about PSG and TS situation but more generally for the french clubs.
And Jaden don't worry for the upcoming signings. ^^
Remind me others PSG fans who are depressed because the only rumour of a close deal is for Cabaye (23M hahaha), and the new coach was the worst choice for all of us.

USWAY

I just don't understand how papers claim that barca want him so bad yet it seems they haven't even called PSG. Could it be that they are trying to convince Thiago to rebel , make a move and ask to be sold? It seems it won't work, he seems happy with his 10 million a year. Who can blame him though?

Yup. It's pretty clear. Tito wants Silva, but Barca management aren't willing to bid for him straight up without any leverage. So they're trying to back channel and get him to ask out of PSG to lower the price, but as of now he's not budging. The agent is basically calling them out saying if they want him, bid for him.

Duke

Barcelona executives have met with the agent of PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) in Brazil. Progress has been made. [sport]

Finally something is happening! I think eventually TS will be Barcelona player, it won't be easy but doable

0n0mat0p0eia

Barcelona executives have met with the agent of PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) in Brazil. Progress has been made. [sport]

Finally something is happening! I think eventually TS will be Barcelona player, it won't be easy but doable

I hope this isn't true. I want TS for Barca with a passion, BUT talking to a player without his team's permission is not on!

We become one of those arrogant teams who think that the rules don't apply to them. If we go down that road, then we shouldn't complain when it's done to us.

AL-MALKI

I used to think we don't have a chance in bringing TS but IMO Madrid increased our chances after they
took Ancelotti from PSG if the stories are true real should of paid around 7 ME but ended at 4 ME if they
paid any some say they didn't.

Now when TS moved they had a project and at the top was Ancelotti and he is gone TS has a good relation
with Leonardo and our club should have a good relation with the Qatari owner we are advertising for their
country ever where for peanuts.

if we play our cards right and offer them around 40 ME with player pushing for the move I can see it going through

Home of Barca Fans