Thiago Silva

Unfortunately there is even worse refereeing than that in the ligue 1. Referees should be better paid, better formed and more accountable.

Co0ter

If we can get Thiago Silva for 35mil I'd be more than happy. We're buying not only probably the best CB in the world but a guy that truly fits our defensive needs PERFECTLY. A total beast of a player, like Puyol, and he's one the fastest CBs to ever play the game. At 29 he could still give us at least 4 wonderful seasons, also a player that fast still at 29 will remain pretty quick into his thirties and will only become more experienced.

Hummels I'm afraid is too slow, we play a high line fellas. Look at what our weaknesses are and tell me what Hummels would fix other than height on set pieces and corners.

Irish_Cules

There's no way we'd get him for anything less than 40. PSG aren't going to let him go for 35m when they paid 42m for him just last summer.

Last edited:

Co0ter

There's no way we'd get him for anything less than 40. PSG aren't going to let they are going to let him for 35m when they paid 42m for him just last summer.

It's very unlikely, I agree. I'm just sayin', dreaming really.

We should of pushed harder for him last summer, throw the 18mil (or so I believe) we spent on Song in there too.

oz187

There's no way we'd get him for anything less than 40. PSG aren't going to let him go for 35m when they paid 42m for him just last summer.
Assuming he signed a 5 year contract his value on PSGs books will be 33.6M. Depending on circumstances 35M is possible, although I think 37-38M is most likely.

J

jiopi

Barcelona are making another attempt to sign PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28). Asking price is 45M. Pedro could be included. [cope]

Make it happen.

Home of Barca Fans