Thiago Silva

Joan

None of the goals were close to being his fault, and was brasils only attacking threat the first half.

Individually he had a very good game and along with Miranda were probably brasils best performers.

What a weird game to pick on him for, but it is 2018 barcaforums I guess.

Best Brazilian on the pitch? Right.

Was fine. Nothing to note.

Not to be negative or anything (Thiago's a magnificent defender in his own right) but who's everyone's least favourite player, that player that always rubs you the wrong way? For me, it's Thiago Silva.

I dunno what it is. Something about his mannerisms, those expressions he makes. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but something about him just creeps me out.

Givenchy

Not to be negative or anything (Thiago's a magnificent defender in his own right) but who's everyone's least favourite player, that player that always rubs you the wrong way? For me, it's Thiago Silva.

I dunno what it is. Something about his mannerisms, those expressions he makes. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but something about him just creeps me out.

to me he comes across as like a metrosexual bitchy CB, certainly not a hardman alpha male CB who commands everyone.

Givenchy

LOL I'm diplomatic and wouldn't put it quite like that but you said it mate :)

yeah i probably should of worded that different but thats not saying hes bad for being like that, Alba is the whiny bitchy type for Barca etc and i can see how a neutral would dislike him for it, i just prefer my CBs alpha male Puyol style

Yannik

That's what David Luiz is to me ever since the WC.

Horatio

You're welcome
Thiago Silva never rubbed me the wrong way. Seems like a chill mature bloke. Dabid Luiz on the other hand...

Home of Barca Fans