House or apartment?

• House

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Apartment

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i live in a town house... which is kind of an apartment...except with a garage....so i really dont know i

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We live in an Apartment, close to Cambridge train station.

I would describe it as cosy and modern. In the sense that it is furnished really nice, and there is room, but of course we could do with more room.

The apartment is not small. We have 2 bedrooms, a living room, shower and kitchen. Though our dining room is small by standard - but we eat in the living room anyway. Only when we have guests do we us the dining room, thus it has a lot of junk in it!

Not now, but in the next 3-4 years we do need to move into a house, considering Mikey is getting older and we may have other children, alas who knows what the future holds.

But I like our apartment and am proud of it, it is the first property that Maria and I own. Our mortgage is big man, but we get by.

I am in no rush to move tbh I like where I live and the area is really nice. Town is only 10 mins walk. My work is only 15 mins on the bus and the nursery school for the future is good too. School standards in cambridge is decent too!

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
We live in an Apartment, close to Cambridge train station.

I would describe it as cosy and modern. In the sense that it is furnished really nice, and there is room, but of course we could do with more room.

The apartment is not small. We have 2 bedrooms, a living room, shower and kitchen. Though our dining room is small by standard - but we eat in the living room anyway. Only when we have guests do we us the dining room, thus it has a lot of junk in it!

Not now, but in the next 3-4 years we do need to move into a house, considering Mikey is getting older and we may have other children, alas who knows what the future holds.

But I like our apartment and am proud of it, it is the first property that Maria and I own. Our mortgage is big man, but we get by.

I am in no rush to move tbh I like where I live and the area is really nice. Town is only 10 mins walk. My work is only 15 mins on the bus and the nursery school for the future is good too. School standards in cambridge is decent too!

Lets go rob Eddy... he has practically given us the down low about where he lives and keeps his stuff.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

This is my room in a house I rent for now. Looking to buy my next house in the next 3-4 years.
myroom.jpg

Home of Barca Fans