New Kits

S

Super Pippo

I don't think that is the Milan kit, it looks like a home photoshop attempt.

Beast

The Observer
I really like the new away kit for Brazil (posted in Brazil thread )

AC Milan cannot be real as they have struck a deal Emirates Airline as the new shirt sponsor for 12 Million Euro a year (for 5 season) so no BWIN next year

S

Super Pippo

When did that happen Gio? I must have completely missed that, to be honest I thought the Bwin deal was longer.

Wouldn't be a bad thing as I heard Bwin are being investigated for corruption.

Beast

The Observer
AC Milan Announce Emirates Shirt Sponsor Deal

Emirates announced a new sponsorship deal with Italian football giants, AC Milan. The international airline of the UAE, which has become a global powerhouse for sports sponsorship, revealed the more than 60 million Euro partnership for five seasons in the presence of superstars Ronaldinho, David Beckham, captain Massimo Ambrosini and coach Leonardo.

"We like to give sports fans something to shout about and this exciting shirt sponsorship deal certainly does that," said HH Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman and Chief Executive, Emirates Airline and Group.

Sheikh Ahmed, who was represented at a press conference today in Milan by Boutros Boutros, the airline's Divisional Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications, added: "Once again, Emirates has demonstrated its unstinting support for the world of sports, while extending our relationship with one of the leading iconic football brands. Needless to say, in the current economic climate, our enhanced commitment to the club, Italy and sports fans across the globe takes on an even greater significance."

Emirates first signed a sponsorship agreement with AC Milan in September 2007. The following year, the relationship was elevated to Top Institutional Sponsor. The prestigious shirt sponsor deal will become visible from the start of the 2010/2011 season.

AC Milan's Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Adriano Galliani, who joined Boutros at the press call, said: "When Emirates became one of our sponsors, the relationship that linked the two companies grew and evolved, thanks to a common vision and common objectives. Today, we have reached the most important target - Emirates has become our shirt sponsor and positions its brand on the most successful club in the world. This choice shows that the global values of the AC Milan brand and the quality of our offering keeps on attracting the most dynamic and innovative international companies."

The AC Milan squad, brimming with superstar players, has made a number of training visits to Emirates' home of Dubai, escaping the chill of the European winter to enjoy the airline's superb on the ground and in-flight service, along with the warmth of the UAE.

Other teams sponsored by the carrier include Paris Saint Germain Football Club in France, Hamburger SV in Germany, Olympiacos FC in Greece, and of course Arsenal in the UK.

The 2004 Arsenal agreement was the biggest club sponsorship deal in English football history. Emirates has become the first airline to reach Official Partner status for the FIFA World Cup™

The highly decorated carrier, just 25 years old, flies to more than 100 destinations across six continents including Milan, Rome and Venice in Italy. Tokyo, Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid have been announced as new routes for 2010, supported by a growing a fleet of wide-bodied aircraft.
-------
;)

S

Super Pippo

Would rather have an Italian firm, but it's ok I guess. What date was that btw? Before or after the Dubai crash?

S

Super Pippo

Explains it, completely disconnected from the world this weekend...

I guess this must have been agreed a few months ago because I can't imagine them expanding their sponsorship since they went almost bust.

Beast

The Observer
Portugal away is the bomb , Brazil & Netherland away , Korea Home

NZ are awesome as well ..

S

Super Pippo

What!? Adidas only sponsor good sides, what the hell is that about?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
what does scotland adidas kit look like? and portugal away is very nice.

Like this allegedly

Adidas_Scotland_Top.jpg

Home of Barca Fans