Marc Bartra

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bartra contract is running out in few months and the rumour is he rejected a new one and that Madrid are already circling..

roll

Tryin` to be hated
And we are stealing Sarabia from you according to SPORT....

Both options are not likely. However, I would trade Bartra for Sarabia without thinkin twice.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This is around for some time now, and Pep played Jeffren as RFB instead of this guy!!

I won't bother if he went on to sign for them as long as Pep turns Jeffren into an explosive full back... would be added bonus if he can play on both the flanks(this is just because he's ambi, seriously!!)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I can also only assume that with Dalmau having a possibly very bright future with the first team, that Bartra has been deemed surplus...The recent time he got a run out, I actually liked his play

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Nice :D Botia, Fontas, Bartra - All so similar and all so solid :D Piquue-esque CB-s :D

And Muniesa as a Puyol-like CB :D We have it covered for a long time. :D

Trequartista

The good
Nice :D Botia, Fontas, Bartra - All so similar and all so solid :D Piquue-esque CB-s :D

And Muniesa as a Puyol-like CB :D We have it covered for a long time. :D
Very True,I dont want to see us signing a 20m CB every year and he ends up having a Flop-like appearance.Give the kids some chances

killerswitch

Even though Spain lost in the final, this kid was a beast as a CB. Very much Pique like but with way more pace, scary I know.

Barcilliant

Excellent. Now no more signing shitty defenders-give our young players a chance. We sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Home of Barca Fans