Marc Bartra

xXKonan

Hard to believe Roberto was the last man standing out of his generation La Masia wise that made it at Barca.

Thiago obviously joined Bayern but the rest? didn't have anywhere near the success Bob has had at Barca.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ever since the attack on Dortmund's bus Bartra has had issues. Hopefully the move will help him to forget it and fully recover again.
The whole club and all of BVB's fans are sad to see him leave and wish him all the best. No surprise, Marc is a likeable guy.

Messi983

Bartra with his fan. They've first met when Bartra played for Barça B against Recreativo in Huelva.

[tw]959408315913637889[/tw]

God Serena

I was wondering why Bartra left. He seemed to be a favorite at the club and while I didn't follow BvB too closely I never saw much hate towards him. If it is the attack that's caused him to leave that's sad to hear.

Yannik

I was wondering why Bartra left. He seemed to be a favorite at the club and while I didn't follow BvB too closely I never saw much hate towards him. If it is the attack that's caused him to leave that's sad to hear.

Bartra was a fan favourite at Dortmund, but he just isn't good enough. He has glimpses of class, but beside that he lacked the required quality. Still one of the most likable footballers out there.

xXKonan

What else is new.

Great on the ball but not much else. It's been a couple of years since he left and he's still has the same issues that plagued him here.

Home of Barca Fans