Marc Bartra

F

FlaFCB

Needing surgery sure sounds a lot worse than a "Not serious" cut on the hand.

Anims Marc.

He broke a bone from his right hand, also had to have debris removed. It's not serious as it wasn't life threatening, as it was feared for a bit.

El Flaco

The press release by the Chief Federal Prosecutor in Germany

The Federal Prosecutor's office took over the investigations on the team bus of the football club Borussia Dortmund yesterday at 11.20 pm.

Last night, at around 7:15 pm, a bomb attack was committed on the Borussia Dortmund team bus. The team from Borussia Dortmund was on their way to the stadium. Three detonators were exploded as the bus passed Wittbräuckerstraße 563. The bombs were placed behind a hedge.

The detonation severely damaged the team bus. One of the occupants suffered a serious injury on his arm through a broken window pane. The bombs were equipped with metal pins. One metal pin was found lodged into the headrest of a bus seat. The explosions impacted more than 100 meters. The question of how the bomb was ignited and the type of explosive that was used is currently the subject of criminal investigations.

Due to the circumstances of the crime, the attack is being investigated as a terrorist attack. The federal prosecutor has therefore taken over the investigation. The exact motive of the attack is still unclear.

Three identical texts were found at the crime scene. These texts suggest the possibility of the attack having an Islamic background. Among other things, the letter calls for the withdrawal of tornados [German Air Force fighter jets] from Syria and the closure of the Ramstein Air Base. At present, the statement is being investigated by Islamic scholars. A final assessment is therefore not yet possible at the present time.

In the meantime, another link has been published at linksunten.indymedia.org. This text asserts a left-wing extremist background of the attack. After an initial assessment, there are considerable doubts about the authenticity of this claim.

In the course of the investigation thus far, two suspects with Islamic backgrounds have been the focus of law enforcement. Both of the accused have had their flats searched. One of them has been arrested for the time being. It is now investigated whether a warrant for arrest should be obtained.

http://www.generalbundesanwalt.de/de/showpress.php?newsid=690

F

FlaFCB

[tw]852164653564211202[/tw]

17884242_1273409649438797_2150565732727099086_n.jpg

El Flaco

Bartra posted a message on his IG-account to describe the experience about that incident after his family visit him at hospital.

C9YKNdfWsAAmPD0.jpg

Today I received a visit in hospital that made me so happy. They are everything to me, the reason to always fight to overcome obstacles and this has been the worst of my life, an experience I wouldn't wish on anybody in the world. The pain, the panic and the insecurity of not knowing what was happening, not even how long it would last... they were the 15 largest minutes of my life.

After all this, I want to say that I think the shock of these days is decreasing more and more, and at the same time the desire is increasing, to live, to fight, to work, to smile, to cry, to feel, to love to believe, to play, to train, to keep enjoying my people, my loved ones, my team-mates, my passion, defending, the smell of the grass that I take in before each game starts to motivate me. To see the stands full of people who love our profession, good people who just want to feel emotions and forget the world in which we live in, an increasingly crazy one.

The only thing I ask, THE ONLY THING, is that WE ALL live in peace and leave wars behind.

These days when I look at my wrist, hurt and injured, you know what I feel? Pride. I look at it with pride thinking that in the damage they wanted to cause us on Tuesday, this is what happened.

Thanks to the doctors, nurses, phyisos and people who have helped me recover and that my wrist is fine. To the thousands and thousands of people, journalists, and organisations of all types, BVB and team-mates, that have sent me their support and love.

As small as it may be, it has filled me hugely with the strength to continue onwards, always.

I needed to write and unburden myself and to settle everything, so I can just think about getting back to 100% as soon as possible! Huge regards!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS3NloPDgZO/?hl=en
http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...-letter-after-the-dortmund-bus-attack-5973102

Yannik

Really hope he stays at Dortmund, he is a fan favourite there and looks geniunely happy about anything.

Home of Barca Fans