Marc Bartra

amircule

Wise choice.
Good luck Marc.
Why are Barca letting good players go? First Alves, now Bartra, whose next?
I don't mean to disrespect marc or anything but he has played under 4 different first-team coaches and failed to find his place. I'd say it's not that weird letting him go.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique and Mascherano have been fantastic though and it's not shameful to be behind them.

GL Marc!

Pique and Mascherano have been fantastic though and it's not shameful to be behind them.
GL Marc!

Being third CB after Pique and masche is ok and normal
being 5th CB after Matthieu and Vermaelen is basically an insult.

MasChe

Everything's been said.
All I can do is to wish him well.

And please Marc go to gym, and don't get out until you're at least half-Puyol.

Hope you manage to find a way to return in the future.

Good luck!

gasgas

he could use a few bench presses, bicep curls, skull crushers, squats, dead lifts.............................
basically every exercise on gym

Alarcón

Good luck Marc, it's about time he left for his own sake, unfortunately every time a new coach came he trusted in them to make things better for him, so it's completely understandable he rejected Barça's offer.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Heard he also was the one that advised Bartra to not renew his contract and leave on loan. Seems like a great agent.

aaron101

Of all our former "youngsters with potential" who didn't make the cut here, IMHO only Bartra got the best transfer. I'm not talking about salary or transfer fee. I'm simply talking about the team (Dortmund). It's a big and prestigious club with amazing and passionate fans. He will get a serious chance to prove himself. Most of our La Masia rejects are now at mid and bottom table teams like Cuenca, Muniesa, Duelofeu and many more. Only Sergi Roberto survived.

Lomar1o

bartra, i hope you grow into a beast of a player and shut all of the non-believers up. until then i'll shut up =D

p.s. i was hoping he'd go to liverpool. dortmund will be a difficult team to play for.

Home of Barca Fans