Mesut Ozil

Yannik

It's honestly not a bad signing, and either 20m now and non-cup tied or free agent in the summer are both decent deals. I think some might be a bit disappointed because they rather want XYZ for that position and feel like the singing of Özil would replace those, but otherwise it's definitely not a shitty signing and way above Di Maria for 3x the money to bail PSG out of their FFP debts. A creative player that is already proven in Spain and would be an immediate boost to the current midfield. In theory he should link up very well with Messi.

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I wouldn't mind him here as on form he can be brilliant and is very creative...but it's a pity he can be a lazy sod too.

Ursegor

World Champion
He doesn't give a fuck at Arsenal because it's Arsenal. No one gives a fuck at Arsenal, not even the club directors. He'd give his all here in a team that actually competes for all trophies and before a World Cup year. He always wanted to come to Barca.

I'd take him, but on nothing longer than a 3 year deal, if he wants more he can go elsewhere. Too often we've been burnt signing aging players to five year deals only for them to become dead weight a year in. This way even if Ozil turns into shit when he joins he'll be off the books in a couple years.

M

MessiCam

Apparently Ozil wants 370k Euros per week (178k Net)... I was all for his signing but he can fuck right off with that wage demand.

Devils

I think AS Sport reported those wages, but no doubt his wage demands would be massive.

I guess there is the possibility that he would accept lower wages to be able to get out of Arsenal though. :lol:

M

MessiCam

I think AS Sport reported those wages, but no doubt his wage demands would be massive.

I guess there is the possibility that he would accept lower wages to be able to get out of Arsenal though. :lol:

Problem is the Premier League clubs can afford to pay their players these kinds of salaries. Manchester United also want him and they'd pay that wage with a smile.

CatalinR10

Apparently Ozil wants 370k Euros per week (178k Net)... I was all for his signing but he can fuck right off with that wage demand.

well apparently Arda is going somewhere else , give ozil his wages and get him for 20 mil - > instant upgrade in the mid

blaugrana1987

If Arda goes and we dont overpay his wages, then fuck yea sign him for 20. He is CL ready, and he is real creative player the one we lack.

JamDav1982

For 20m would take him but not if that is at the expense of getting more creative midfielder in summer.

Can still be class on the ball but he is fairly lazy and one paced.

Raketa10

Same could be said for Griezmann.

Comparing Griezmann with Arda and Ozil is ludicrous. Griezmann is one of the best attackers in the world and he is 26 years old.

If we buy Ozil we are stupid as fuck. I wouldn’t buy him for 2 mil and not 20. He is 29 years old and he was always the biggest choker in the world!

Fuck him and give chance to Alena!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans