Mesut Ozil

shadows

Playing in arsenal for Ozil is like playing in China. No pressure and all the monies in the world.

well there's a reason a club like Real Madrid got rid of him..if he was that good, no way was real stupid enough to retain him..He has been know to buckle under pressure in the big games both for real and germany(even though the German national team haven't got it yet)..

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why bring politics into football? they can take pictures with whoever they want.

They can't complain about being seen as only German Turks and then write "with respect to MY president" on a jersey for him. And politics has always been a part of sport.

Yannik

Why bring politics into football? they can take pictures with whoever they want.

They want to represent Germany, yet they are publicly campaigning for a fascist, extremist dictator that imprisons German journalists and human rights activists and spits on every value Germany and Europe stand for.

michelco

bla bla heritage bla bla ancenstry bla bla, oh he's a ruthless fascist killer dictator? never crossed my mind, i only see him as a jolly good fellow who likes football i swear

Home of Barca Fans