Mesut Ozil

behindbrowneyes

Özil and Di Maria are these kind of players that can perform on a very high level but rarely have those good days. You never know what you get.

JamDav1982

Di Maria yeah, but Özil is quite consistent. He is not Coutinho.

More garbage.

Coutinho has been more consistent especially in the bigger games. Has been consistently harder working and more consistently brilliant than Ozil.

Stop copying lazy cliches hear about players and actually watch them.

xXKonan

My opinion is I don't mind him for only 20 million. However if we sign him in January and think "Well our Midfield is sorted out for a good while!"and skip on on Coutinho or any other Midfielder we may need this summer then no it's not worth it.

He's a good player but he's 29 years old and has a reputation of being lazy and frustrating when things aren't going the way it should on the field.

Givenchy

My opinion is I don't mind him for only 20 million. However if we sign him in January and think "Well our Midfield is sorted out for a good while!"and skip on on Coutinho or any other Midfielder we may need this summer then no it's not worth it.

He's a good player but he's 29 years old and has a reputation of being lazy and frustrating when things aren't going the way it should on the field.

this is exactly whats going to happen. cant wait to see a midfield of Ozil, Rakitic and Busi..

Galning

People that actually want us to sign Özil, what the hell? He is old, lazy and slow. After all those years some people still think it's good to sign a declining star on high wages only the find out he has 0 motivation and being unable to offload him the following years.
This would just be the new Arda.

Would rather give Aleñá a chance than signing this dude. When was the last time he had a good season? 2011? Pep rejected him when Barça had finalised the deal with Werder Bremen and boy was he right about this guy's mentality.

draconifire

Well be really good going forward, but none of our top three track back well, on top we are adding this lazy guy. We'll get overrun in the midfield. I really don't think this is a good transfer.

JamDav1982

People that actually want us to sign Özil, what the hell? He is old, lazy and slow. After all those years some people still think it's good to sign a declining star on high wages only the find out he has 0 motivation and being unable to offload him the following years.
This would just be the new Arda.

Would rather give Aleñá a chance than signing this dude. When was the last time he had a good season? 2011? Pep rejected him when Barça had finalised the deal with Werder Bremen and boy was he right about this guy's mentality.

Pep rejected his signing as Barca were very strong in midfield and had Thiago coming up behind that. Ozil wasnt really needed.

Wasnt about his personality he decided against it.

I would say Pep actually quite likes him as a player but for Barca Ozil is more of what is lacking in a lot of ways but his creativity would be useful.

For 20m its a gamble that could work out ok.

Home of Barca Fans