Mesut Ozil

Trickykid

[tw]958674358091894784[/tw]

Stinks of lack of ambition. Very nice salary though.

Lack of ambition... or perhaps he actually just, you know, likes the club and city?
I think it's somewhat commendable that he doesn't fuck off for greener pastures for a meager transfer fee - or for free come summer.

I guess his new wages help as well, but still...

FinBarcelonafan

Lack of ambition... or perhaps he actually just, you know, likes the club and city?
I think it's somewhat commendable that he doesn't fuck off for greener pastures for a meager transfer fee - or for free come summer.

Staying Arsenal? Lack of ambition for sure. No pressure to achieve anything but good pay. Wouldn't expect anything else from Ozil. Real knew it and sold him.

Morten

What a lazy guy, cant be bothered to even try.
Maybe he should care a bit more, he knows there is a world cup coming, right? No guarantees of starting games with these type of performances, so even though he clearly doesnt give a shit about Arsenal, i thought perhaps he cared a bit about the NT.

He really likes Wenger

shadows

Hmm, Erdogan is their president, but Germany their national team? :sherlock:

Auf Gündogans Trikot mit der Nummer acht stand: "Mit Respekt für meinen Präsidenten."

--Isnt that the other guy(Guendogans with the shirt number 8) saying so rather than Ozil?? I get it Oil sleeps off and doesn't produce in big games but this is slight over reaction or did i miss some other dialogue?? I get it in other ways Ozil is being controversial with such an image overall..

Home of Barca Fans