Mesut Ozil

Cule4life

The Culest
Germany is better off without always tired Googly eyes.

Who in their right mind wants to be seen within 100 feet of a fascist dictator?

DennyCrane

I think Erdogan is one of the most dangerous politicians on the planet and I think Özil is an overrated player. Taking that picture was dumb as hell and questionable on many levels.

Having said that however, I absolutely applaud Özil for not succumbing to media pressure and the self-satisfied, dumbfuck bourgeois 'muh integration' drivel the media peddled over the last few months in Germany. Hats off.

shadows

TBH, I don't like the circumstances in which he is resigning from the team.. Ideally he should be resigning for his terrible performances in the last WC and also a few games before...but now its about other circumstances which completely divert from the totally inept performances he had.. Anyways its time to rebuild the squad around newer players while the old guard which won the 2014 World Cup retire gracefully..

Trafalgar

What's Erdogan like, in your opinion?

I think he's a great leader in general, sometimes he says some dumb shit and changes his mind easily, but I wouldn't call him a 'ruthless fascist killer dictator'

Maybe dictator, but rutheless fascist killer? that's dumb af

Gnidrologist

"I am German when we win. I am an immigrant when we lose"

Well said.
He isn't german either way. Especially after seeing how he cites prayers from coran instead of singing anthem of his country before matches. Fact that majority of turks living in Germany, despite having all the good that this country provides for them, continue to pledge loyalty to piece of shit tyrant and enemy of West, Erdoshit, is common knowledge. Maybe that's why he and Gundogan didn't think much about having a friendly photo with the Roach. Everyone is so used to this that it doesn't even come to mind that this is a bad move.

Home of Barca Fans