Mesut Ozil

B

balcan talents are great

for me mesut ozil is the best option for the left wing he has a great skills great passer i think he made 19 assists this season .before reibery who will cost too much o would prefer eden hazard too he is great too

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Dunno, he is not a winger but actually an offensive midfielder with good vision, passing and dribbling, who also likes to score. Possible replacement for INiesta, but id rather have Cesc or Silva there b/c Özil, while generally having a good season, is everything but constant yet. He had 3-4 really poor months from Dec-March and just getting back on track for the WC fortunatly. His season stats still look very good: 9 goals and 30 (!) assists in 47 matches.

B

balcan talents are great

he play as winger and i prefer him too to pep

lenuam

Possible replacement for INiesta, but id rather have Cesc or Silva there b/c Özil, while generally having a good season, is everything but constant yet. He had 3-4 really poor months from Dec-March and just getting back on track for the WC fortunatly.

Exactly. He's not ready for Barcelona. Maybe in another year or two. I'm not sure whether I'd actually like to see him play for Barcelona, though...not so sure if he's got the right attitude.

KluivertsBoots

Ozil linked with Barca, Real and Man City as he only has one year remaining on his contract with Werder. It seems Werder are resigned to losing him but hope a strong World Cup showing will allow them to increase the price. Ozil strikes me as more of a Premiership type player. The German league is a very direct attacking league. He would fit City more than Barca-Real.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Big, big fan of Özil but he's merely a surplus sort of purchase idea, really....Love him to be here but where would he even play?...As el tren correctly points out, he's not a true winger although I do think he can play just about anywhere in the attack

Shame cuz I'd love to see him in a Barca shirt...Plus, his dream is to play for the blaugrana

E

el-guaje

Great player. Great to finally see a proper flair player playing for Germans beats the usual boring solid team. Marin's a great player aswell.

V

Valderrama

Great performance, but Australia were poor.

Let's see how he does in big games. We won't see him at Barca, he wouldn't fit in our team.

Home of Barca Fans