User Tag List

Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mesut Özil

balcan talents are great
    for me mesut ozil is the best option for the left wing he has a great skills great passer i think he made 19 assists this season .before reibery who will cost too much o would prefer eden hazard too he is great too

Valon
    I'd love to see Mesut in Barca.

Adolfo Valencia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno, he is not a winger but actually an offensive midfielder with good vision, passing and dribbling, who also likes to score. Possible replacement for INiesta, but id rather have Cesc or Silva there b/c Özil, while generally having a good season, is everything but constant yet. He had 3-4 really poor months from Dec-March and just getting back on track for the WC fortunatly. His season stats still look very good: 9 goals and 30 (!) assists in 47 matches.

Hoy, mańana y siempre traductor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a winger.

balcan talents are great
    he play as winger and i prefer him too to pep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el tren View Post
    Possible replacement for INiesta, but id rather have Cesc or Silva there b/c Özil, while generally having a good season, is everything but constant yet. He had 3-4 really poor months from Dec-March and just getting back on track for the WC fortunatly.
    Exactly. He's not ready for Barcelona. Maybe in another year or two. I'm not sure whether I'd actually like to see him play for Barcelona, though...not so sure if he's got the right attitude.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thiago Alcantara any one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Estel View Post
    Thiago Alcantara any one?
    Haha, yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozil linked with Barca, Real and Man City as he only has one year remaining on his contract with Werder. It seems Werder are resigned to losing him but hope a strong World Cup showing will allow them to increase the price. Ozil strikes me as more of a Premiership type player. The German league is a very direct attacking league. He would fit City more than Barca-Real.
    "He moves like a Turkish belly dancer on a skimboard!"- Ray Hudson on Ronaldinho

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilŕ, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big, big fan of Özil but he's merely a surplus sort of purchase idea, really....Love him to be here but where would he even play?...As el tren correctly points out, he's not a true winger although I do think he can play just about anywhere in the attack

Shame cuz I'd love to see him in a Barca shirt...Plus, his dream is to play for the blaugrana
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Valon
    I'm a fan of Mesut too. He's just awesome.

meh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really hope we are interested in him

Wurzeltron
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant from him tonight, awesome performance.

el-guaje
    Great player. Great to finally see a proper flair player playing for Germans beats the usual boring solid team. Marin's a great player aswell.

Valderrama
    Great performance, but Australia were poor.

Let's see how he does in big games. We won't see him at Barca, he wouldn't fit in our team.