Which of these should Pep sell off in Summer?

Which of these should Pep sell off in Summer?

• Chigrinski

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Ibra

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Maxwell

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
K

Kenyan fan#1

I picked these three because:

1) Chigrinski got Barca kicked out of the CDR.
2) Ibra is a lazy good-for-nothing anti-thesis to Messi, Pedro, Eto'o and even those fellows recently bought by RM ie Kaka and C(hina) Ronaldo.
3) Maxwell's irresponsible foul led to Pique's red-card against Getafe.

and finally:

None of them were part of last year's dream-team and getting rid of (even all of ) them would not affect that dream-team.

Last edited:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Noone. Maxwell is great backup, that is what he is here for.

Chigrinsky showed some talent, at least to me, and he is just settling down..

Ibra had great beginning of the season and we have to be patient with him just like we were with Henry.

Sell Henrique, Keirrison, Hleb....Juve will 80 % buy Caceres...

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Can you add some other players (maybe Henry, Yaya, Keita, Marquez, Milito ...) or just add the 'someone else' option?

Olsend

Lol why Ego'o fans just can't let him go? But if you ask I agree, Ibra doesn't suit in Barca system.

I say keep Chyg, because there won't be a team willing to pay for him even half cash that Barca has paid, so better try make something out of him positive and be patient.

Sell Henry please, he has replacement already. (Pedro/Bojan)

InflictingRage

lol, honestly. This must be one of the dumbest threads I have seen.
You want us to already sell these 3 good players? Very likely...

Chyg has talent (see his debut against Getafe)
Zlatan has talent (see his beginning here at Barca)
Maxwell has talent (see his performance against Getafe yesterday)

You wanna complain, already?! We're at first place in the league, we won our Champions League group and you are still not satisfied. Some Culés...-.-

Olsend

It is just hard for him how Barca can still succeed even though Eto'o is no longer with Barcelona.

Moe

powered by;
I picked these three because:

1) Chigrinski got Barca kicked out of the CDR.
2) Ibra is a lazy good-for-nothing anti-thesis to Messi, Pedro, Eto'o and even those fellows recently bought by RM ie Kaka and C(hina) Ronaldo.
3) Maxwell's irresponsible foul led to Pique's red-card against Getafe.

and finally:

None of them were part of last year's dream-team and getting rid of (even all of ) them would not affect that dream-team.

LMAO

Pique scored an own goal in the last minute against Osasuna, we should get rid of him. Puyol always misses up against Atletico, we should get rid of him too. Abidal is yet to score for us, let him OUT. Iniesta is yet to score this season, kill his mom or get rid of him. Pep lost his first game in the league against Numancia last season and now he LOST AGAIN against Rubin, he should get fired. I think you should be the president of our club

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
LMAO

Pique scored an own goal in the last minute against Osasuna, we should get rid of him. Puyol always misses up against Atletico, we should get rid of him too. Abidal is yet to score for us, let him OUT. Iniesta is yet to score this season, kill his mom or get rid of him. Pep lost his first game in the league against Numancia last season and now he LOST AGAIN against Rubin, he should get fired. I think you should be the president of our club

:worthy::worthy::lol:

K

Kenyan fan#1

you know, I'm not exactly crazy, I'm just realistic. Barca may be first but they are losing in quality match after match and not playing half as well as RM or Inter. If we are first, it's because RM has lost 3 games thus far and getting kicked out of the CdR was an error at the office not on the pitch. Teams like Gijon should not be defeated 0:1 after 90 minutes at a time when Barca does not have mid-week games. I admit Keita and Yaya were away struggling to evade bullets, but c'mon; they are not Messi and Alves. If I were indeed President at Barca I'd be contemplating Mourinho because of polls like these:

poll.png

I admire Pep a great great deal, actually he's my nominee for "one-season-wonder" amongst trainers; one-season all due to inexperience. Barca has a collection of players trainers can only dream about, to have Puyol, Pique, Alves, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi on a pitch together is a miracle. Introducing fellows who trip others in the penalty box or walk around passing half-hearted balls at Iniesta, who is certain to retain the ball, really undoes the efforts of the old-school, even killing their morale. Not to mention the damage it does to those players themselves.

I think Mourinho is the Messi amongst trainers and should take Barca now. That way the likes of the 3 guys above will not affect this our great great team.

PS- I admit that I admire Eto'o but I doubt his presence would solve the issues Ibra's "absence" has caused. True, unlike Ibra, he did serve Messi the way Maradona served Caniggia back then, but even back then it was at the twilight of Maradona's career. Eto'o's career is closer to history just like those of Kluivert, Maradona, (Brazil) Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo before him. Comparing his effect at Inter to that of Wesley Snjider or to Arjen Robben at Bayern proves just that.

BlaugranaGirl

Geez, Kenyan fan#1 - are you actually being serious?

You want to replace Pep with Mourinho because we only beat Gijon 0-1? If Pep is a "one-season wonder" why are we sitting at the top of the league, undefeated? We've won the Spanish Supercup, the Euro Supercup and the World Club Cup already this season, as well as advancing in the Champions League, topping a difficult group in the process. We also beat Inter and RM along the way, even though they're supposedly playing so much better than us. Our only blip was getting hammered in the Cup by Alcorcon. No wait... My mistake, that wasn't us. WE went out on away goals, to a good team.

OK, I'm convinced. Pep needs to go, ASAP.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Infortunately, the answer is obvious... the ukranian... too expensive and until today, not integrate in the group...

Moe