Which of these should Pep sell off in Summer?

Which of these should Pep sell off in Summer?

• Chigrinski

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Ibra

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Maxwell

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

jairzinho

its surprising how many people want 'Ibracdabra' out already :D even though he is playing shit right now, lets give him one more season. :p

K

Kenyan fan#1

and here we go again, it's hardly been a week since a couple of us opted to hurl abuse this way, yet somehow all it took was our great coach to prove my point:

Check this out-:

On Sunday 14 Feb 2010, Alves and Pique could not play. So Pep played the best possible defense, namely Puyol, Eric Abidal and Rafa Marquez. Oops, that was in my dream, truth is Pep (actually) played Milito and Maxwell, who got the Best support from the defensive midfielder Sergio B. Up front, Messi and Ibra were fronted by none other than Jeffren.

Oh well nothing wrong there, just a genius at work. A very confident one who can somehow turn an early 2:0 goal difference to Atletico Madrid into a 2:1 defeat at full-time.

Anyways, for those die-hards amongst us who can't stomach self-critique and opt to spew expletives whenever FCB is questioned, kindly forgive my obduracy, it's founded upon a notion that loving FC Barcelona is a condition that I can justify rationally based on what the team does. If Pep is not ready to help me proudly croon about the team I love, I'll say exactly that.

At this rate and all the injuries, I pray we survive Stuttgart on the 23rd of February 2010.

PS- Eto'o did not serve Messi assists, rarely or even "never" ! He simply, and then quite often, tapped the ball back to Messi, allowing Messi to complete his great runs. This Sammy did in a fashion that Ibra just hasn't been able to and that's what Maradona often did for Caniggia. I dare not suggest that Eto'o served Messi assists, but I will say that he served Messi. Again I insist that I am beyond my love for him (Eto'o) and will dislike him totally if he knocks Barca out of the UCL at some point.

zanela

and here we go again, it's hardly been a week since a couple of us opted to hurl abuse this way, yet somehow all it took was our great coach to prove my point:

Check this out-:

On Sunday 14 Feb 2010, Alves and Pique could not play. So Pep played the best possible defense, namely Puyol, Eric Abidal and Rafa Marquez. Oops, that was in my dream, truth is Pep (actually) played Milito and Maxwell, who got the Best support from the defensive midfielder Sergio B. Up front, Messi and Ibra were fronted by none other than Jeffren.

Pep actually played Milito and Maxwell because Abi was injured and Rafa suspended or you didn't know that? :unsure:

And I'm sure Mourinho would 've won us 7 trophies in a season. :hooray:

desoe

Pep actually played Milito and Maxwell because Abi was injured and Rafa suspended or you didn't know that? :unsure:

Injuries? Suspensions? Who cares ??

The great manager could deal with these things, don't be silly. I bet you that if Mourinho was our manager, we would see Rafa and Abidal on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans