Who do we NEED the most for next season?

Who do we NEED the most for next season?

• Ribèry

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • David Silva

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • David Villa

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Maschernao

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Filipe Luís

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.Vidic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
"Need" could be an exaggeration. I would pick Fabregas from that list.

Mmm, probably if were talking about a player that we need for the LW, as we already have Pedro and Bojan.
But my intentions are that we will need a player for that pos more than any other pos.

Moe

powered by;
Villa or Silva. If I had the choice I would pick Silva because he's younger and he's is a naturally left winger. He would cost less than Villa and there would be no risk when we get him because he's already playing and shinning in the Spanish league and also plays well in the Spanish NT and understand Barca players like a La Masia graduate.

Moe