Forbes- Strongest Sports Brands in the World

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Making money isn't against the club's philosophy and actually making more could enable us to proceed with renovating the club's stadia without having to sell too much land, it could also reduce the debt we have (figure unknown) or allow the club to make investments that would return a profit at a later date. There may come a time when La Masia isn't producing enough players of sufficient quality so it would be nice to have sufficient funds to enable us to purchase the players we need. Taking into account all that it actually is worrying that our brand is worth less than it should be at a time when our marketability is at its highest.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
If you have debts (which u do ) you have troubles with money...

U need money to renew contracts and get new players when the team need replacements

Youth products are usually generation it don't last forever on the same level , who is the next Xavi , Iniesta & Puyol ?

the subs aren't on the same level and that's why you have Cesc on your radar

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i said "It's not like Barca is having trouble with money."
Beast :"If you have debts (which u do ) you have troubles with money..."
So Madrid has trouble with money? Why do they buy a whole new team? Because they say they will regain it because they are a big club. Same for Barca. They dont have trouble with money. I dont think they fear not being able to pay them back.
They will be able to pay back loans without being that big marketing machine like Madrid.

I never said u have to be poor. I said we dont need to focus to be rich. Exposure is good. Looking for trivial marketing products is so lame (offc ideal when u want to become rich)

Next xavi,iniesta and puyol? I dont know. But i do now alot of new player who get the chance immediately play in our system because its baked in. And it that system im talking about. I'm sure there new maestraos coming.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
i said "It's not like Barca is having trouble with money."
Beast :"If you have debts (which u do ) you have troubles with money..."
So Madrid has trouble with money? Why do they buy a whole new team? Because they say they will regain it because they are a big club. Same for Barca. They dont have trouble with money. I dont think they fear not being able to pay them back.
They will be able to pay back loans without being that big marketing machine like Madrid.

I never said u have to be poor. I said we dont need to focus to be rich.

Next xavi,iniesta and puyol? I dont know. But i do now alot of new player who get the chance immediately play in our system because its baked in. And it that system im talking about.

Titi we bought 6 players and we spent around 200 Mil (after deducting the sales ) ..
You won everything and spent a Barca record amount on players (u already broke the 100 Mil barrier ) ... some food for thought
Real can win nothing and make enough money to pay their debts .. Barca can't

and not every Masia product is the next xavi-Iniesta & puyol.. plenty of them get shipped out don't believe the hype in the youth section

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Only that? Yeah thats why they pay UNICEF to wear the shirts

Primarily that, it certainly doesn't mean that we should rest on our laurels and not attempt to market the club to its full potential as you're suggesting. "Mes que un club" is a phrase that's too often manipulated and misinterpreted

Home of Barca Fans