Alessandro Del Piero

ledzep

I enjoy watching highlights of Juve playing in Serie B as well.

:lol: if thats the only thing you saw in that video I suggest you pull your troll shithead out of your ass.

but I actually understand your point, after all Juve is the one who's gonna win Serie A, so you have only past to reminisce on, poor Bbilanista.

Last edited:

Sergio

Sergison
Quite right, I also saw a Juve player getting carded by a referee, that is another rare clip as well.

Snake

Del Piero's open letter to Juve fans

del-piero-addio-juventus-2012-11%20%28Medium%29-anteprima-600x346-664052.jpg

It ends here, my contract with Juventus expires today," the 37-year-old states in his letter, published in Corriere dello Sport.

“It’s not news, but knowing it is ‘official’ still has an effect on me. It is not a sad moment for me, there are no regrets or nostalgia. Not anymore.

"That’s because I’ve had time to think back over everything that happened in my last Bianconeri season, going further back and reliving the greatest dream I could’ve dreamed.

"All the memories, the joys, the triumphs and – to be honest – a few recent moments of bitterness... Today all these images flash in front of my eyes and at a certain point blur into one marvellous embrace of my final game in Turin.

“That is the photograph that encapsulates everything, the instant I want to bring with me always, the one that since May 13 has been printed on my heart. It cannot be cancelled.

“A while ago, before going on vacation, I emptied out my locker at Vinovo and walking out of the training ground I stopped where for many months you waited for me hoping for a photo, an autograph or just a hello... under the snow, the ice, the rain, the burning sun. But this time I am the one saluting and thanking you, just as you did with me.

“The players pass by, but Juventus remains. My team-mates remain, who I wish the best and will always cheer them on.

“Above all what remains is the fans, you who are Juventus. That jersey that I loved and will always love, that I desired and respected, without breaks or discounts.

"I am happy that others after me can wear the shirt and above all the ‘10’ that has always had my name on it since they started printing names on the Bianconeri jerseys.

“I am happy for whoever will wear it next year and happy that somewhere – in Italy and all over the world – someone is dreaming of wearing it.

“I would be proud of someone wanting to follow my path, just as I dreamed of doing so with other champions, other examples, other legends.

“From tomorrow I will no longer be a Juventus player, but I will always be one of you. Now a new adventure begins and I am as fired up as I was 19 summers ago.

“Arrivederci. Thanks for everything.

"Alessandro."

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Snake

"NOTHING CAN BE BETTER THAN...

Than 8 scudettos.
Than a promotion from serie B.
Than Coppa Italia (let's hope two)
Than 4 Italy Super Cups.
Than Champions League
Than Europa Super Cup.
Than Intercontinental Cup.
Than a goal scored to Fiorentina.
Than a Del Piero style goal.
Than a goal in Tokyo.
Than my tears.
Than a goal in Bari.
Than a back-heel volley goal in derby.
Than a goal for Avvocato.
Than a tongue stuck out in a game against Inter.
Than an assist to David.
Than a goal number 187.
Than a goal in Germany.
Than Berlin.
Than a goal scored to Frosinone.
Than top goalscorer title in serie B.
Than top goal scorer in serie A.
Than a standing ovation at Bernabeu
Than 704 matches in black-n-white jersey.
Than 289 goals.
Than a free kick scored that meant scudetto.
Than a goal against Atalanta.
Than any record.
Than jersey number ten with the name Del Piero.
Than captain's band.

Nothing, but... what you have given me in these 19 years.

I'm happy that you have smiled, cheered, cried, sung, shouted for me and with me.
No color will ever be brighter for me than black and white.
You've made my dream come true. More than any other thing, today I just want to say THANK YOU.

Always by your side
Alessandro"

F

Flavia

Snake, in the future search 1st to know if there's already a thread about a player... Thanks :)

Snake

Snake, in the future search 1st to know if there's already a thread about a player... Thanks :)

I'm so sorry, but I did search for about a half-hour, and couldn't believe there wasn't a thread... I was wrong -_-

Anyways, I wonder what club will he go to next... probably MLS?

Home of Barca Fans