Alessandro Del Piero

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
As much as I hate everything about the shirt he represents, I can't dislike this man. Such class, such elegance, he's no Baggio for me but I have nothing but respect for him and will miss him when his career is over.

He's the complete opposite of Totti in that regard.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Him and Totti are definitely polar opposites. I mean would Totti have stayed with Roma, if they were in Serie B? Hell no he'd be on the first plane to Madrid.

W

woobie

Absolute class, this guy. And a joy to watch on the pitch, even if he does play for Juve. Tremendous respect for him, sticking with the squad when they were relegated. And I think I shed a tear or two when the Bernabeu crowd gave him a standing ovation after those two goals.

X

xaviniesta

he was the first player who's shirt i bought. i still remember his goal against real madrid at delle alpi when they beat real madrid 3-1 like it was yesterday.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
For me the same, Del Piero is one of my favorite players ever, even as an icon of our fiercest rivals through most of my football life, always respected him and loved watching him, even for me it feels like when Maldini called it a day.

indeed. it will be sad.

with Del Piero, there's always a sense of "what if" as well. who know how much better he could have been without the broken legs.

still, that goal against Germany almost makes up for everything.

gulaman

He has always fucked both Madrid and Inter. Its hard to like him, but he oozes so much class that you just have to. Especially that he won the WC too, chipping a goal against the Germans.
It's not hard to like him at all (unless you support Inter or one of Juve's other rivals), he's a true legend of the game, most football fans would like Del Piero. He's pure class and always has been.

Home of Barca Fans