Club World Cup

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
ManUtd won it with a goal from Rooney. They were playing with 10 men after Vidic got sent off for elbowing in second half. Anyone watched the game?

hendryrusli

I did, but only for 45 minutes. Both teams have an attacking mindset from the very first minute. LDU de Quito played well, they must be proud with their performance.

M.L. King

The Preacher
LDU Quito sold a lot of their best players into Europe. If they hadn't sold the core of their team I know they would have been much tougher opponent. I watched them last year in Copa Liberatadores and they absolutely amazed me with their fast pace and mindset in the game.

ManusXavi

Auckland City FC! Imagine that. Part timers with other jobs playing in a World Club Cup Semi-final against the South American Champions.
I have trouble supporting an Auckland (jafa) team but I have to take my hat of to them. Exposure for New Zealand Football.

ManusXavi

Talk on our main news was the big amount ($2 Million dollars) of money that Auckland FC received after beating the African Champions. That is how small football is in New Zealand

Chainsaw

Killahead
San Lorenzo faced the same fate Argentina did in the WC. One day less to rest, playing 120 minutes while Real had one more day to rest while playing an easier match. It needs a miracle for San Lorenzo to win the final.

ManusXavi

I am thinking about going to the Club World Cup Final in Japan.
Tickets that go on the Visa pre-sale when that happens won't be sold out in under 10 minutes. Would I be correct?

Home of Barca Fans