Club World Cup

ManusXavi

Pre-Visa sales for the FIFA Club World Cup go on sale this saturday Noon Japanese time. I am nervous but confident . . .

I noticed that the CWC winner"s badge is still on madrid's shirt. This way when barça wins it they can take it off and sell even more shirts. Price of humiliation i guess.

ManusXavi

I won't be seeing FC Barcelona in Japan. I got on to the tickets page.
Back in september during the VISA pre-sales: I got lucky online and was able to pick my seat for the final. I put my payment details in.
"I'm sorry we don't except VISA cards outside of Japan"
I was absolutely dark about it. . . . .I'm over it. It happened, I can't do anything about it.

ManusXavi

Abit Unrelated but checkout the Auckland City FC club rooms in this video. Many many scarfs from Football Clubs around the Planet.
AUCKLAND CITY FC: Thursday Night Dinners | SKY TV

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[youtube]5mJttt50xDo[/youtube]

That second action from Sanfrecce is some Alvessi stuff, wow ^^

And the goalkeeper .... hahaha :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Shame Neymar won't play. His buddies Paulinho and Robinho play for that team, IIRC.

EdmondDantes

They are a very hard working team who are quick off the break. Watch out for Goulart who is a very good player. As it's only one game anything can happen. We must not show that complacency we've showed in our last two league games.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Shame Neymar won't play. His buddies Paulinho and Robinho play for that team, IIRC.

Robinho plays for Evergrande and Scolari is their manager:tata:. The game just became more interesting.

[tw]675975809937616896[/tw]

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can't stand Guangzhou Evergrande, everything about that team I found repulsive.

But we must take them seriously, they do have a few players that can cause us trouble. I hope for a thorough beating of that disgusting team.

Home of Barca Fans